• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Ship [OT]: Sundays 9:00pm on TNT: Russian BF4 Heli Pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

I thought that was why
But wouldn't you kill the captain or the president instead? I guess the doctor represents the source of the cure, but it's the others that actually dismantled with Immune government.

That said, given that they just made the president kill himself, I wouldn't be surprised if the leader of the immunes is somehow involved with the journalist.

RS4-

So, when Doc was explaining the mutation, it sounded like you're dead anyway, even with the transfusions?

If so, that'd be pretty shit. Sanada would've been a pretty good addition to the crew.

Enosh

So, when Doc was explaining the mutation, it sounded like you're dead anyway, even with the transfusions?
I assume they will find some kind of cure to help those that still survived, although the population of those in japan, taiwan and vietnam will be decimated even further since they all gathered for the cure after being hit by the green stuff and the virus kills quite fast

but man, great season so far, enjoyed every episode, think next sunday is a break sadly, so need to wait 2 weeks for a new episode

Enosh

They are really doing very little with Dichen.
meh she's just a side character in a show with a pretty big cast and only 13 episodes per year

maybe we will get an episode focused on her next season
just before she dies :p

Renewed for a fourth season!

<3

Kinda hope next season they can bring in a few other countries to help the Nathan James with whatever it is doing.
I got excited initially in S1 when the Russians had the scientist's wife pretend to be a friendly British military ship.

Not likely but heck i'd even enjoy Takehaya somehow getting a ship and crew and staying with the James.

Is Adam Baldwin still in this show or have they already gotten rid of that tool? If hIs character dies Id consider watching the show

Sasha throwing down the Tagalog. Nice.

I'm from the Philippines and I can't believe how much tagalog/filipino was spoken in the episode. A lot of Filipino actors too from the looks of it (especially the guy that toured them around Paraiso and then got mercilessly shot lol).

Another funny thing was when they arrived in the island village, someone said "bigyan natin sila ng malaking mabuhay" which means they probably wanted to translate "let's give them a big welcome" but used a weird translation for "welcome" since the word has no direct translation in Filipino.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
How rad was this?

xWmsOld.gif

So rad.

mm04

I'm from the Philippines and I can't believe how much tagalog/filipino was spoken in the episode. A lot of Filipino actors too from the looks of it (especially the guy that toured them around Paraiso and then got mercilessly shot lol).

Another funny thing was when they arrived in the island village, someone said "bigyan natin sila ng malaking mabuhay" which means they probably wanted to translate "let's give them a big welcome" but used a weird translation for "welcome" since the word has no direct translation in Filipino.

Yeah, I'm Filipino too. Most flips on screen at one time ever though is Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Damn hilarious show as well.

Joni

Seems like they are setting up the usa as the enemy for next year. At least I hope they don't quickly finish this up in three episodes.

I enjoyed this show a lot more in the first 2 seasons. They really lost something with Tex and Rachel.

Still, it's been a good season.

Tex I can understand but Rachel? I did not like her at all.

Also, you might wanna tune in next week.

Rachel brought a science aspect to the show that was interesting to me even if it was mostly technobabble that was probably bogus. Now we've just got Chandler playing the geriatric marine, which he had already been doing too often for my liking.

I'll be tuning in for as long as the show is still good so no worries there.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm really digging the show still. Still hilarious how much the high ranking officers go on firefight missions, but it's solid work, and the plot has gotten more interesting again. Interested to see how the whole US thing works out.

I don't see President Chandler....but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom