• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The latest in IGN troll fodder? or... "Wake up and smell the ashes."

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
no_new_games_at_e3_1eejz2.png

So basically Gabe is scared of the number 3. Poor guy must have been traumatized by watching Lethal Weapon 3 and the limp usage of knives in that movie.

Also I heard he hated Halo 3, which is understandable.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
He didn't say that Half-Life 3 won't be shown at E3, just that it won't be announced at E3.

It won't be shown at E3

Concept17

He can't announce those things because they're all being developed simultaneously on Source2 for the Valve-box to be released at the same time as PS4/Xbox3.

Duh.

Mikey Jr.

Gabe/Valve is not going to just outright reveal Half Life 3.

There has to be an ARG. I mean, for Christ sakes, they did an ARG for Portal 2, they wouldn't do one for a game that people have been asking for for 5 years?

Symphonic

If you had told me when I was playing Episode 2 that I wouldn't see Episode 3 until well into my college years, I would fuck you up. I am so sad.

Saty

By the way, can someone link me where it confirmed that the 'we are announcing something with 3' was faked?

Top Bottom