• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... The supposed good news I got last week just went down the toilet. This is it Korra GAF, I'm officially without a home.

I just wish my supposed friend would've let me know he was going to stab me in the back last minute or I would've done it myself weeks ago.

Well... The supposed good news I got last week just went down the toilet. This is it Korra GAF, I'm officially without a home.

I just wish my supposed friend would've let me know he was going to stab me in the back last minute or I would've done it myself weeks ago.
Oh for the love of god.

What your "friend" did to you was wrong and messed up. Hang in there, I hope something drastic happens at the last minute to keep you from the worst situation imaginable.

The thing that hurts the most about this, every time he was down I was there when he needed me.

When his girlfriend of seven years broke up with him... I was there letting him talk out his feelings to me.

When a member of his family passed, I was there to console him.

When he was plastered and couldn't go home, I let him sleep on my bed while I slept on the ground!

When he had surgery, mind you... This was when I was hurt and could barely move myself. I got up out of bed, got in my car, drove 30 minutes in pain, had to walk another 15 just to find his hospital room, just to let him know I was there for him.

And he does this to me....

This stab wound wasn't even the back, he drove that knife straight through my heart. That is how I know I have nobody.

That's fine, because pretty soon I will be nothing.

The thing that hurts the most about this, every time he was down I was there when he needed me.

When his girlfriend of seven years broke up with him... I was there letting him talk out his feelings to me.

When a member of his family passed, I was there to console him.

When he was plastered and couldn't go home, I let him sleep on my bed while I slept on the ground!

When he had surgery, mind you... This was when I was hurt and could barely move myself. I got up out of bed, got in my car, drove 30 minutes in pain, had to walk another 15 just to find his hospital room, just to let him know I was there for him.

And he does this to me....

This stab wound wasn't even the back, he drove that knife straight through my heart. That is how I know I have nobody.

That's fine, because pretty soon I will be nothing.

He sounds like a thoughtless prick. After all that he still betrayed you. Don't let his bullshit get to you. Don't let this take you away from us man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom