• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword announced for Wii [N-CONF]

GCX said:
In the end DKCR will sell more than Twilight Princess and probably even more than Mario Galaxy.

But the point I'm trying to make is that Nintendo couldn't have known that beforehand. They resurrected a series which had been dead for 15 years so its sales potential was unknown. Especially since Donkey Kong games haven't really been big hits during the last decade.
They wouldn't have propped it up with the marketing and exposure if they didn't think it had sales potential.

WillyFive

Chet Rippo said:
They wouldn't have propped it up with the marketing and exposure if they didn't think it had sales potential.

Wouldn't giving it a lot of marketing and expose be so that it would have sales potential?

Chicken or the Egg?

Shiggy

RPGCrazied said:
Well, Epic Yarn is already out in America. That came out last year. I'm more talking about NoA. Last Story was pretty much confirmed it wasn't going to come out, unless the Eurogamer article is fake. I could care less about Sports Mix or Rythm Heaven. That's for soccer moms, IMHO.

Don't even get me started about Xenoblade. -.-

It's just not announced.

Top Bottom