• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes - Online beta test in Japan

First level beat, I got the rarest item from the chest.

Second level pretty easy until the boss, but my team couldn't beat him in time :(

Third level I haven't been able to test, we really wanted to clear the second first.

I'm in Europe so it was quite laggy at times. There is definitely a difference between solo play and online play in terms of responsiveness of controls.
I'll try on other timeframes with different groups and I'll see if it's then same experience each time or not.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
FWIW I beat all 3 stages.

The fire dungeon boss is so awesome. Damn't my hype is through the rooooof.

Pre-load complete ♪
hni_0077d8pt8.jpg

john tv

This game is legit great. Only thing that could hold it back would be lack of content. Hype through the roof after playing this demo.

BTW, peeps who have it, think you can play local co-op anytime, doesn't have to be just during the Test Fire period.

tbd

There is no way this game won't turn out great, especially when you have friends to play with. Too bad I'll probably never play it because no time.

This game is legit great. Only thing that could hold it back would be lack of content. Hype through the roof after playing this demo.

Guess the chance this game gets some DLC is pretty high if it sells well enough. Would actually shock me if they aren't sitting on something already.

maxcriden

guess the chance this game gets some DLC is pretty high if it sells well enough. Would actually shock me if they aren't sitting on something already.

Surprised to hear this. What makes you think they have DLC ready to go? Game seems to have quite a few levels.

danwu

Banned

BTW, peeps who have it, think you can play local co-op anytime, doesn't have to be just during the Test Fire period.

Oh YEAH !

Pre-load complete ♪

Mine's at 16% last I checked.

Wasn't really planning on getting it, but the beta sold me on the possibilities. Just hope there's enough content.
I'm bummed though that I know I won't be able to get everything because of those local play-only materials :(

I also met staff F, was wondering why he has a star on his icon, and he's wearing something I don't have.

Yeah, Aonuma said Nintendo people would be wearing the ダサいタイツ for the thing. Poor Staff L had to use the sorry icon when one of our teammates bailed on us. After waiting for like a minute for the guy to show any signs of activity, I took the liberty of throwing my Link into the void until we ran out of fairies... Then we were warped back to the main hall/lobby, and that's when I realized you can't get rid of a player even if they've gone neochi. I had to blacklist the guy and break up the team :/

Is the game really fun? I've had a negative perception of it ever since the seemingly reused assets and mandatory 3 person online(I know you can play offline, but I wanted to play it only two players with my friend), however, people seem to be enjoying it.

Top Bottom