• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE MAKING OF FINAL FANTASY XV - Hosted by IGN (Part 1 Tomorrow!)

IGN will show the first part of the documentary tomorrow at 9:40am PST.

CjQxHl5UYAAxpd3.jpg:orig

source: https://twitter.com/ZachariusD/status/735266646282010624

Boke1879

Is this thing going to have the same old-ass build footage like Gameinformer?

I wouldn't be shocked if much of the same footage is similar to that of GameInformers and now IGN is just allowed to publish it.

They aren't going to show anything new until E3.

chozen

Would honestly like to see them mention something about Versus or Nomura cause it DID play a big role in XV development.

Excited for sure though, I always wanted to see this, though I thought it would be like a DVD back in the day xD

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
I wanna see mocap to animation footage. Don't let me down IGN. Ծ_Ծ

Meh, I'm sick of all these tech demo videos and "this is how it is made" nonsense. Give me some compelling story and gameplay trailers up to release because they have yet to catch my interest. And that really bugs me as a FF fan.

Hopefully it will be more interesting than the last few videos.

DeSolos

While I assume this will boil down to another great elevator pitch from the team about how much they "get it", I'm really more interested in the actual current state of the game.

I know they have time, but it still seems very rough right now.

artsi

Meh, I'm sick of all these tech demo videos and "this is how it is made" nonsense. Give me some compelling story and gameplay trailers up to release because they have yet to catch my interest. And that really bugs me as a FF fan.

Hopefully it will be more interesting than the last few videos.

We just got the hypest trailer at Uncovered, they can't really make one every week until September, can they?

Next one will probably be at E3. Then maybe a launch trailer at TGS.

Top Bottom