• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Minimalist Ninja Gold N+ XBLA Official Thread

Gowans007 said:
Thank you level sharing code, now metanet I'll let you off with your first level pack free promise and let you bring out the other two at charge but then fixed your level sharing grr!
For what it's worth, the third level pack is going to be free (the one with reworked levels from the PC version of N).

Gowans

Thanks, its good to know.

Just played through the single player (well I have 8 stages left) and its been a really nice experience, there are pretty easy to start then get hard but its a lot slower ramp up than in the game.

Really enjoyed going through them and will finish the last 8 stages later after I rest my thumb.

Looking forward to checking out the new co-op missions.

Chris R

shit anyone know where I can get a cheap points card? I want this now for my brand new 360, but don't ever want to put my CC number into the xbox because of the bad experience I had with the orig xbox live.

Gowans

Another reason I really wish they added leaderboards for DLC but I picked up on the DLC pack at 28.3(4?).

How the hell do you get to the swicth in the top?

Hootie

Just bought the Map Pack today and completed all of the single player levels with relative ease. I'm going to play the Coop levels tomorrow, probably.

I cannot wait for the super hard levels in the other two map packs...I want to get owned by this game.

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
So, is there any clarification on the save bug for multi-player levels? My friends and I beat Co-Op Missions 0-7 last night and the only one is says we have beat is Mission 2. I know the procedure for saving is to exit the game through the menus and get to the main menu and to select "Exit to Arcade" to ensure it saves and I've done this. This is the second time we've done some of the Co-Op Missions and it hasn't saved. Are we really going to have to do all ten in one go to get the last achievement?

I remember hearing that if you sit at the leaderboard screen for a few seconds at the end of an episode, it gives it a better chance to save. You might want to give that a shot.

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
Ugh, what a mess. And there's no title update to fix this (and other bugs in the game) yet? Well, thanks for the tip, I'll give that a shot if we can't just marathon the entire thing next time (or we could try doing one or two levels and testing trying to force save it).

Nose Master

I'm also stuck on Natty Flow. The download pack was really easy, even the last level is easy except for that god damn blue charger at the end. And that just takes amazing timing/luck more than anything :(

Hootie

HOLY SHIT I'm Rank 10 on the Episode 49 SP Leaderboard!! I can see my replay! I feel so fucking badass right now :lol

EDIT: Oh man...I just played for so long I lost track of time (and conciousness). I managed to break into the Top 1000 for every single SP episode, though most are already in the top 200-100.

Oh, and my All-Time SP rank is now 50 :D

As for Coop SP, I think I'm 151, and I'm 81 for Coop MP. My coop SP rank will shoot up in a couple of days after I get some good playthroughs done.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
goldenticket said:
still need help. also does anyone want to co op some levels with me sometime so i can get the achievements

Add me, I would love to get some co-op action going sometime. Tag is in my profile

depward

This is this week's XBLA deal of the week. Any new takers? If so, I still need some ranked wins in the competitive mode to 100% the game if anyone wants to play online :D

Alex

I'm gonna pick it up, I'm really getting into download services lately. Sucks that every single new, good platformer has to come through a download service but whatever.

Top Bottom