• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Multiformat Artshots Thread (formerly part of the PC screenshots thread)

aHhum.jpg

qtQk0.jpg

jediyoshi

TheOctagon said:
Does the Source demo recorder work in Vindictus? Bet it doesn't. :-(

Nope. They locked it down pretty tight, can't even bring up the console :< Shame though, they did a hell of a job with the character models

Hope cropped shots are alright, here's from the character creation

untitled-1nhe5.jpg

jediyoshi said:
Nope. They locked it down pretty tight, can't even bring up the console

Setvan2734 said:
Oh wow, i totally forgot about the recorder, It actually works very good.

So which is it? Can you summon it through autoexec bindings or something, or is the entire config server-side?

jediyoshi

TheOctagon said:
So which is it? Can you summon it through autoexec bindings or something, or is the entire config server-side?

He's confused Source Recorder with the ingame video recording option.

Aon

A Call of Pirpyat moment which caught me off guard. Sad about the lens flare, couldn't firgure out how to disable it. This is with the Redux mod.

57teKl.jpg

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Octagon, I know you get everything on Steam for free so go check out the new Borderlands DLC. I was playing through it today and there are some fantastic looking areas. They even did some nice color-grading in one of the later areas.

Press accounts don't cover DLC but it was totally on my to-do list anyway. Downloading now. Taking into account Rock Band purchases and Mass Effect 2, I must have spent a fortune on DLC this year. I bought the base games for ME2 and Dragon Age, in fact, so I guess they're not on the press account, either. Either that or I was feeling particularly ethical that day - especially as I still haven't actually played Dragon Age.

@Ogs: I take it you managed to avoid the hours of trying to mod out the HUD, only to realise there was a key mapped to it. Wish I had... on both occasions.

TheOctagon said:
@Ogs: I take it you managed to avoid the hours of trying to mod out the HUD, only to realise there was a key mapped to it. Wish I had... on both occasions.

I got lucky, in my google search hunt for hud removal, a couple of clicks in i found a post with someone mentioning the key :D

Top Bottom