• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Nintendo GameCube Appreciation and Collecting Thread.

Seik

Banned
I didn't post since everything happened, but let's go, this is it.

This isn't a battle between forums, this isn't about killing GAF or anything like that.

If you think this is the point, then the point flies right over your head.

People are leaving by principles. People are leaving because they do not want to be represented here. People are leaving because they don't want to support a platform for which the owner does not reflect the image and values they want to share.

If you think this is just a forum for which the owner has nothing to gain, you're wrong. Being here and providing content creates traffic, traffic sees ad. Owner gains profit with ad revenue. If you don't want to support the owner of this platform, the best way to NOT help is by either quitting or not posting or visiting here in the future.

People leaving aren't doing it for fun, it's a form of protest, to make a statement that they do not accept or support the behavior of the owner.

That is most likely my final post here. I fucking loved NeoGAF for the 7 years I was here. I loved the communities, but now is the time to leave.

I deleted all my work here, saved everything and will transfer at the new place.

For those of you who stay, I wish you a nice continuation.

For those who migrate, see you on the other side. ;)

eNc

Neo Member
Here is my updated Gamecube collection
20180406_141651_zpsaaq0f8b0.jpg
20180406_141639_zpsylifk6u0.jpg
20180406_131542_zps55dxilgm.jpg
20180406_130426_zpsmfqjo9wt.jpg
20180301_155255_zpsnhbxziao.jpg

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Thank you. It says it is 1080i, I wasn’t sure if the GameCube would work well with it.
The WEGAs have variable resolutions if I'm not mistaken. It'll work fine. The only downside is a bit of lag which is common to those >480i consumer TVs.

Do you already own that TV, or are you seeking one out?

DJtheVideoGamer

Neo Member
I returned the tv back to the seller. It kept loosing signal showing a bunch of snow. On top of that the tv was humongous. The seller understood and accepted it back. Few days later I came across a Sony KV-20FS120, I’m very happy with it. Hopefully I can come across a 27 Inch just for S-Video.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I've always wondered why NTSC gamecube cases have the logo on the bottom rather than on the top.
Inerestingly, the layout for the back cover of PAL GameCube games is such that it would also connect to a lower-edge spine logo. I am gald they put it up though, it would look strange otherwise next to all the other consoles that have it on the upper side.

Top Bottom