• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Nintendo Switch Friend Code sharing thread of friendship

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
The Switch uses Friend Codes.

2013_6beb.jpeg

But... the Switch is pretty awesome and you only have to accept (or have accepted) a Friend Code request to immediately become friends.

happy-panda.jpg

So... let's become friends, Switch GAF!

KhuA4pq.jpg

Post your Switch Friend Code in this thread and let's share the love!

Here's my Friend Code: 7799-7019-5581 (I come up as KagomaLuke)

Nakasan

Will add you guys next, and mine is:

6965-6700-1309

Looking forward to Fast RMX and Splatoon later this month!

SW-3726-0539-4104

North East.

I have Fast RMX and will buy Puyonat NA launch.

Splatoon 2 in the future.

Proteus is my nickname.

Also buying stuff off JP store from time to time.

Vanethyr

Could do with some more padding given how few people I know ended up with a Switch!

My code is: 1811-7671-2228

Nickname is Nimdork.

Dehnus

What?! I never used these codes on wiiu! They brought it back with the switch? So that guy in the other thread east correct? What idiot will pay for that power month? Really!

boiled goose

good with gravy
Another freaking friend code exchange. Wtf Nintendo. Why.

If it was the same code accross all games and decides it would be one thing. But no. Start from scratch eveytime.

Sigh. Look forward to someday adding mine in a few years

El Jaffe

I guess I'll share mine, I was the only one of my friends that got the Switch at launch, so I wouldn't mind playing with some Gaffers in the future.

SW-8584-2593-4797

Jeremy

Southwestern United States (Texas)

Edit:I don't plan on buying Bomber man (atleast at the current price), but already have Spla2oon and Mario Kart pre-ordered. Will also get the inevitable Smash port.

There's not already like a Google Doc somewhere of this? That'd make more sense, especially considering there's basically a Switch OT.

Bakercat

Bakercat

SW-2464-1673-3515

I'm in central United States.

I'm happy to play with my fellow gaf members when I can! Hope to see you all soon!

bytesized
6141-8913-6421

No online multiplayer games yet though...

But I'll be day one with Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart 8!

Ran Ran

My friend code is SW-7356-9335-2996 and nickname is RP3

I plan on playing a ton of Mario Kart when it comes out and I'm playing Bomberman online right now. I pretty much play anything and everything!

Top Bottom