• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The odor 1886 $19.99 bomba

One of the few games that I see that both Collectors ($60) and Premium ($100) is still available from Amazon. Usually they are in the hands of resellers charging higher prices.

What? Most collector's editions and premium editions are still available and often get huge discounts.

U2NUMB

I really enjoyed the game for what it is... I just re-bought it for the cheap price as I may want to go back one day and mop up the trophies. One thing I disliked about this game is no collectible tracker... unless they added it? I doubt it :(

But.... fun as hell shooter if you ask me.

Oxn

Definietly worth the $17 bucks I paid for this game.

Im already in the middle of my 2nd run, about to get my first Platinum.

So finally got my copy. got it for 16 dollars with GCU. Been playing it.....and while it's not great its certainly better than KZ or knack. So far a 5/10(average) as opposed to KZ which i will rate a 1/10(utter trash).

Friction

I really enjoyed the game for what it is... I just re-bought it for the cheap price as I may want to go back one day and mop up the trophies. One thing I disliked about this game is no collectible tracker... unless they added it? I doubt it :(

But.... fun as hell shooter if you ask me.

The awful story and pacing didnt really bother me. What did however was the shooting. It felt really basic and unsatisfying. Comparing it to uncharted and gears.

Top Bottom