• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Burnout Paradise Thread. Restarting Events Patch!

Agent X

In honor of Harold Ramis, Criterion Games is offering a free download of the Legendary Cars pack for Burnout Paradise today. This is the package with cars inspired by famous vehicles from Ghostbusters, Back to the Future, Knight Rider, and The Dukes of Hazzard. Click here or here for more information.

If you don't have this pack already, then now's a good time to grab it. The cars are all fun to drive, and have unique features that you can activate at the touch of a button. I think I'll go fire up the Hunter Manhattan Spirit right now!

Artorias

Banned
In honor of Harold Ramis, Criterion Games is offering a free download of the Legendary Cars pack for Burnout Paradise today. This is the package with cars inspired by famous vehicles from Ghostbusters, Back to the Future, Knight Rider, and The Dukes of Hazzard. Click here or here for more information.

If you don't have this pack already, then now's a good time to grab it. The cars are all fun to drive, and have unique features that you can activate at the touch of a button. I think I'll go fire up the Hunter Manhattan Spirit right now!

It's not showing free on the PSN webstore, do I need to grab it in game?

Replicant

It's still $4.99 on the PSN website. :/

Agent X

It's not showing free on the PSN webstore, do I need to grab it in game?

It's still $4.99 on the PSN website. :/

That's interesting. Perhaps the offer has already expired, since Criterion is in the UK and it's "tomorrow" over there. Unfortunately, I can't verify, as I bought that DLC several years ago, so it appears in PlayStation Store as "purchased" for me.

For what it's worth, the official PlayStation (SCEA) Twitter account retweeted this earlier today, mentioning it was applicable to North America.

Also, this thread has already gotten more new posts in the last hour, than it did for the entirety of the year 2013. :)

Pikawil

Unconfirmed Member

EA given DLC for free? Has Hell frozen?

..oh wait, Hell hasn't frozen. Damnit, EA.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Yeah, it's $4.99 for me, but I already bought it on PSN.

Burnout PC has DLC for it and the time-savers but isn't "available to" me. I guess they deleted that off Origin or whatever since the store Criterion used is the old EA downloader or whatever? Sucks, getting those for free on PC would be nice.

Top Bottom