• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare Servers Already down...

Ive read it uses EA servers instead of Azure, which is ridiculous, should have used what Microsoft are providing, doesn't make any sense not to.

hwalker84

Ive read it uses EA servers instead of Azure, which is ridiculous, should have used what Microsoft are providing, doesn't make any sense not to.

Yes it does uses EA instead of Microsoft's. I can't even play multiplayer right now and if I try to back out the game just hangs at "exiting multiplayer"

I can't get in match either.

titanfall beta went smooth as silk with two million users on azure and ea insists on using their legendary shit servers.

EA has mastered an art at this point. Somehow getting worse and worse which each and every game release.

I wish they didn't have so many decent IPs so they didn't have everyone's balls in a vice.

its struggling but if you play the welcome playlist you can actually play

playing the other playlists are hard and when you hit disconnect it takes ages to go back

EA gonna EA

Z_Y

what-i-expected.gif

>:)

Completely baffles me that they DON'T (Do? Don't care?) see this coming everytime. Am I missing something here?

Senoculum

I'm having difficulty with the game right now; offline multiplayer does NOT work. I'd also like to add that selecting ANYTHING will try to connect you to EA's servers - including the options. Think about that, I can't even see the Options menu...

Terribly frustrating. My roommate bought this game, and quite frankly, this is the last straw for either of us - we will never buy an EA game again... :mad:

Top Bottom