• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "Play-Asia (Play Asia) Coupon Up For Grabs" Thread

May16

$5 off a $60 order. Exp May 7th.

PM if interested. Would appreciate use of my affiliate link when you order. :)

Edit: Sent off~

Shoutouts to Jackano for hooking it up and inspiring me to pass on my own coupon.

Quote my post to see, thanks!

$5 off $60
Expires Jul 6 2015

A.J.

Banned
How do you get coupon codes from them? Do they give you one after an order? I'm looking for one so a lead would be appreciated.

duckroll

Please do not promote affiliates on this forum. This thread is for people who want to share coupons which they're not using, we do not allow self-promotion and affiliate promotion on this forum.

Tizoc

The following code expires on Aug. 9th
$5 off any purchase worth $60 or more

Quote this post to reveal the code and please post if you used it.

Danferno

$5 off $60 order - Expires Aug 31.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141472.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created.

Play-Asia Code -- MB-9451089DD1953475

t1439849081z1.png

Top Bottom