• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official "Play-Asia (Play Asia) Coupon Up For Grabs" Thread

EGM92

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to import a copy of Gundam Breaker 3 and trying to save a couple of dollars (Canadian dollar is trash). If anyone has a coupon they're willing to give up I'd appreciate it.

Shizuka

Wow, I guess people stopped buying games from Play-Asia after all. I'm in need of a coupon, so I'd appreciate if anyone has a spare one. If you're reading this but not from GAF, give me a holler on Twitter @goldzuka.

mao2

To those who don't have a $5 coupon, try using the code "GEMATSU" for $3 off instead. I believe it has unlimited use and even works for orders and pre-orders below $60. However, it can't be applied to stuff like PSN cards.

BTW I'm not affiliated to Gematsu whatsoever.

To those who don't have a $5 coupon, try using the code "GEMATSU" for $3 off instead. I believe it has unlimited use and even works for orders and pre-orders below $60. However, it can't be applied to stuff like PSN cards.

BTW I'm not affiliated to Gematsu whatsoever.

Thanks, this code worked just as you described.

Sylwest

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a coupon and would appreciate it if someone had a spare one I could use.

Edit: All good! Don't need one anymore. Thanks!

Top Bottom