• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official WipeOut HD Picture Thread

STG

I am so in love with this game

jrbrb6.jpg

2h3ad51.jpg

9zt4zt.jpg

smxcer.jpg

2ahxu9u.jpg

2rf6hc5.jpg

2cpayic.jpg

73nd55.jpg

-PXG-

In vain of Uncle Ruckus, I think I just shit myself. I own this game and the expansion, but have only played it twice. What the hell is wrong with me. This looks utterly GORGEOUS!

SnowTeeth

Banned
Some awesome shots in this thread. I've only got one decent one so far from HD:
wohd20090405095255jpg.jpg

Now I need to start playing much more Fury...

master15

Just picked up the game last night. While my pictures don't compare to some of the superb shots posted here's a couple I wanted to share;

setapf.jpg

vdzdkh.jpg

2rqlm5v.jpg

Vally

Sorry for the necro-bump, but I felt like sharing some photos

(Awesome thread btw. This game is like the best wallpaper generator ever)

Also I don't know what happened but I was able to take some photos with the HUD, must've been a bug or something:

dc89

Every time I saw this in a game shop I thought about picking it up.

This has made the decision for me. I just gotta' have it.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
You won't regret it. It's about one of the few games on consoles which makes you think it's a nice PC game in performance and visual splendor.

BeeDog said:
Still the aesthetically most beautiful game this gen. Even the game menus are stylistically exemplary.

I was kind of bummed I was so late to the PS3Party that I was stuck with the Fury Layout, with the HD challenges embedded in it.

But yeah, nothing comes close to this game.

BeeDog

BenjaminBirdie said:
I was kind of bummed I was so late to the PS3Party that I was stuck with the Fury Layout, with the HD challenges embedded in it.

But yeah, nothing comes close to this game.

But you can switch between the HD and Fury layouts in the Option menu.

dc89

Downloaded this as part of my Welcome Back package.

Once I get to grips with it all I hope to upload a few photos.

//B1G

Banned
Some of you do a really good job of making the game look really bad while others just take some really cool screenshots. Downloaded the game for the Welcome Back package, but only just tried taking a few screenshots tonight. I think I'll be able to get some cool ones as time progresses.

5936504296_3d37f7e805_b.jpg

5935946593_baf5f0dff5_b.jpg

5936504450_59c3cc1270_b.jpg

5935946635_13f369fc9c_b.jpg

5935946553_7eed3ba56f_b.jpg

Vally

Rattles said:
I fell embarrassed for asking, I've put a shit tonne of hours in to wipEout but what track is this?
Sebenco Climb :p

wohd20110715133257.jpg

By using a turbo boost in that part of the track you can fly quite high and get to see that city background.

Rattles

Vally said:
Sebenco Climb :p

By using a turbo boost in that part of the track you can fly quite high and get to see that city background.
So it is lol was never aware of a city hidden away on that track.

Vally

The news about Studio Liverpool closing down has put me in the mood for resurrecting this thread with a few more pictures

Top Bottom