• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The one thing I hate about Driveclub

Persona7

Banned
I don't understand how they delayed the game so much and it was still released in a unfinished state. I wonder how bad it was when it was supposed to launch originally.

Quoting for new page

Love the post, if only all bugs were so trivial.

Anyway this is caused by a scaling issue when you're not outputting in native 1080p.

Be sure that your TV has all 'over-scan' options disabled so you're outputting a full frame, and then go to the PS4 system settings and change the display area so that it's at its maximum size.

Problem solved ;)

driver116

Love the post, if only all bugs were so trivial.

Anyway this is caused by a scaling issue when you're not outputting in native 1080p.

Be sure that your TV has all 'over-scan' options disabled so you're outputting a full frame, and then go to the PS4 system settings and change the display area so that it's at its maximum size.

Problem solved ;)

Wow. :)

Shaneus

Guess you had your TV set up correctly lol
Only just noticed that now. Wonder if all the people complaining about bad aliasing in the game still just have everything scaled incorrectly?

Yeah? I was commenting on the state of the game at launch and how they had to patch in lots of things after it came out.
This thread is about the one bug the OP mentioned. I think it's safe to assume that any post without a disclaimer is to do with that issue and not the game in general.

jpbonadio

Banned
This is why some people say they are not impressed by Driveclub and other next gen games ... they don't care about their tv settings. Or have a shitty tv.

I bet most people that bought a next gen console don't know how to set up a tv correctly. And this make all the difference. A day and night difference.

A shame people don't care about the display, it's the most important part of the setup when it comes to graphics.

pixlexic

Banned
the games aliasing is so bad even a straight line is aliased...

3286953.jpg

Top Bottom