• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Plus part of Walmart+

AJUMP23

Delivery driver destroyed my mailbox. Backed into it after dropping off my wife's order.

Said her husband could build a new one. Said she had a baby in the car. Then said she was a single mom. My empathy quickly departed.

g14RdWF.jpg
G5Umhgc.jpg
QBf2Y1a.jpg

Quasicat

Amazon will not help Walmart. WE reported it to Walmart. I got the drivers info and pictures of her bumper.
At least you were home to take a picture of it. I can’t imagine how honest she would have been if she was called on the carpet after the fact.

AJUMP23

At least you were home to take a picture of it. I can’t imagine how honest she would have been if she was called on the carpet after the fact.
I watched her do it, saw her facial reaction, heard the kid crying in the car and called her out for telling me her husband could build one, to she is a single mom.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
So sad because the roads in the US are so wide but people still somehow manage to hit shit all the time?

lachesis

Wow, so having a husband to single mom? That's some quick divorce that I want to know who the lawyer is. ;)
Hope you get compensated in swift manner.

Top Bottom