• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The prettiest special/limited edition gaming system

eizarus

Banned
ps4-buy-mgsv-two-column-01-ps4-en-pegi-05aug15

I think the controller looks out of place though, so I just bought a plain red ds4 for everyday use. And I did buy the official vertical stand. Makes it look much better :p

edit: MGS combo!
This is the only reason why I didn't bother with the Pro or Slim. Not going to give up this sexy machine for a long time.
What a lazy thread
What a lazy post.

GLAMr

When I was a kid, my dad worked at Coke. He was always bringing home different Coke toys, merchandise and memorabilia, some of which sold for hundreds of dollars years later. My dad did a lot of bad shit, but the one thing I will never forgive him for is not getting me a Coke GameGear.

Link1110

Jmpf6ii.jpg

Not sure if it's SE or not but my sister has one of these crimson DS Lites and it looks so good.
I used to have one of those. Not le though. O love the silver dragon quest ps4 and super famicom 3ds the best. Thanks to these things being so really available here in shanghai I own both. I also had the Xillia ps3 for a few hours but it didn't work. Wound up exchanging or for the ni no kuni ps3 (and that le system is the best thing about ni no kuni)

Top Bottom