• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Image Thread

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
53223687893_c281642d18_k.jpg

mortal

Gold Member
Whatever happened to Matt Modine? Great to see he's still around. Seems like he vanished by the mid-90's though.
He's still rather active according to some of his most recent roles. He's the sort of actor that I didn't realize it was him in certain roles until looking back.
Despite having such a distinctive face, he disappears into his roles rather well, imo.

The Dark Knight Rises (2012)​

MV5-BNz-Fl-Nj-Iy-ZGYt-Y2-Ri-OS00-MTY0-LThi-ZWUt-Mm-Ew-YTUz-Mj-Vk-YTJk-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-Nj-Ux-Mj.jpg

Stranger Things (2016-2022?)​

stranger-things-matthew-modine-jpg-1551350432.jpg

Oppenheimer (2023)​

MV5-BNDZl-NWZj-M2-Mt-YWM0-Ny00-Nm-U3-LTgx-M2-It-MDU3-ZDQw-Nj-Nj-Nj-Uw-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-MTkx-Nj.jpg

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
He's still rather active according to some of his most recent roles. He's the sort of actor that I didn't realize it was him in certain roles until looking back.
Despite having such a distinctive face, he disappears into his roles rather well, imo.

MV5-BNz-Fl-Nj-Iy-ZGYt-Y2-Ri-OS00-MTY0-LThi-ZWUt-Mm-Ew-YTUz-Mj-Vk-YTJk-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-Nj-Ux-Mj.jpg

Oppenheimer (2023)​

MV5-BNDZl-NWZj-M2-Mt-YWM0-Ny00-Nm-U3-LTgx-M2-It-MDU3-ZDQw-Nj-Nj-Nj-Uw-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-MTkx-Nj.jpg
Seeing him in Oppenheimer made me so happy. Fantastic actor. Full Metal Jacket alone puts him among the greats.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member

Oppenheimer (2023)​

One of my favourite films of his was The real Blonde, it's a bit soppy but I like it. 👍

Top Bottom