• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The skies are blue today. Daytona USA coming to XBO via 360 BC.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
BIG DAYTONA SESSION GOING ON RIGHT NOW

JOIN~~~

jLDlxxK.png
damn that's so awesome! did anyone stream it?

Nessus

So when MS adds a game to backwards compatibility for the Xbox One does that game generally become available in the digital store?

FinKL

Man we need weekly sessions of this or something. I fired Custom matches up on Friday and only got 1 other person

sangreal

Just bought this but it charged my card instead of using my Xbox live balance. How do you use Xbox live balance?

you can't from the 360 website, you have to buy it on a 360 to use the balance. Not sure about buying it on an xbox one

yes, it's stupid -- it started once they ditched the ms points

Synth

Man we need weekly sessions of this or something. I fired Custom matches up on Friday and only got 1 other person
Fuck sake, I'm not around to enjoy this. I would give anything for some 8 player races!!

I'd like to make it at least a semi-regular thing to keep the game somewhat alive as long as possible. It would be great if people could suggest what times or days they would most likely be available, and I'll either try to accommodate them when setting up the LFGs, or someone else within that timezone may be able to host a session. Daytona USA has a bit of a visibility problem online, as you can only see a game when the players are in a lobby. Once they start racing the lobby is invisible to outsiders, making it look like nobody's on. This is the kind of situation where LFG really shines.

Oh, and a brief summary of the day's events.

Izuna

Banned
I'd like to make it at least a semi-regular thing to keep the game somewhat alive as long as possible. It would be great if people could suggest what times or days they would most likely be available, and I'll either try to accommodate them when setting up the LFGs, or someone else within that timezone may be able to host a session. Daytona USA has a bit of a visibility problem online, as you can only see a game when the players are in a lobby. Once they start racing the lobby is invisible to outsiders, making it look like nobody's on. This is the kind of situation where LFG really shines.

Oh, and a brief summary of the day's events.

Next Sunday guys! We should make it Daytona day.

I need to come first ffs, Synth was clutching through us and on the sly paying people Microsoft Points to kamikaze his opponents.

I think setting up a Discord is a great idea.

GAF I'm thinking of buying this for PS3 with my 20% off coupon should I do it? Never played it myself but I know the music is awesome.

Top Bottom