• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Soulsborne games have over 130+ bosses. Best and Worst of them all?

NEO0MJ

I've never died to Nito. Divine weapons mess those skeletons up, then he's easy on his own.

Plus they permanently ground the skeletons, right?

I love that fight. It's a subversion of your usual encounters with aggressive enemies that chase after you, and instead has a dude with a cage on his head mocking you and running away.

71c57446b233144aedf0adaf03c05a63a6f08837d273c08dd55505e996fc3d6b_1.jpg

tumblr_nnw3yhrsaq1tdk422o1_500.jpg

The DLC being kind of boring anyways is just a sour note on top of that, but I digress.

But...Gael D:

Orphan of Kos is by far the best fight in my opinion. No boss in the series has a phase as heart pumping and relentless as its second, and I feel he's the best animated boss From has ever made. He also represents the point at which all of BB's fuckery starts.

My problem with OoK is that his design comes off as so boring, even when his fin-cape expands in the second face. Yeah it makes sense considering it's a new born but still, boring.
I won't forget his dashing with the weapon animation though, so creepy and I was afraid of the moment he'd turn to me to attack.

Top Bottom