• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The studios must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel for DVD releases...

Status
Not open for further replies.
STFU dude, I used to have the Garbage Pail Kid trading cards that came with the little piece of gum. I had a box full and I would sell them to kids in the neighboorhood. Those were the days!

Ash Housewares

The Mountain Jew
kitchenmotors said:
STFU dude, I used to have the Garbage Pail Kid trading cards that came with the little piece of gum. I had a box full and I would sell them to kids in the neighboorhood. Those were the days!

this may be true, but it's still scraped from the bottom of something

Brannon

They NEED to be releasing the Daily Show on DVD; the best of the Daily Show of course. No way you'd fit all of them on a reasonable number of DVDs.

Unless Blu-Ray takes off....... OH CRAP I SUDDENLY WANT TO SUPPORT BLU-RAY.

Damn the Sonies!

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
DJ Brannon said:
They NEED to be releasing the Daily Show on DVD; the best of the Daily Show of course. No way you'd fit all of them on a reasonable number of DVDs.
Actually, I heard a couple months ago that a Best Of The Daily Show was indeed in the works. In fact, checking DVD Aficionado shows a set due for July 5th dealing with the first season (of Jon Stewart's reign I believe). I'm sure that's a Best Of though.

B0006GAOSQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom