• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Verge: FDA ban on e-cigarette sales to minors starts today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kthulhu

Thank fucking god. I hate teenagers that so this in public spaces. My friend's younger brother literally does it everywhere because "it's just water vapor bro". Literally all his friends do it to because they think there's literally no potential health consequences (even though all those flavor liquids aren't regulated by anyone). "Vape culture" is so dumb.

If you're using them to stop your smoking habit then I'm super supportive but literally everyone I've met that uses them does it because it's "cool".

I personally hate when people vape in movie theatres. Annoying as hell.

Kthulhu

People do this?
It's only happens to me once. Dude was sitting right next to me. Good thing the movie sucked, or I would've been pissed.

I see it happen a lot a panels when I go to conventions too, I wish the staff would make them stop.

AnAnole

This is a bad thing if it causes smoking rates to increase. The weight of the evidence shows that e-cigs are undoubtedly far safer than regular cigarettes at this point.

Kthulhu

This is a bad thing if it causes smoking rates to increase. The weight of the evidence shows that e-cigs are undoubtedly far safer than regular cigarettes at this point.

So should we let an industry run wild hoping it doesn't hurt anyone instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom