• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The very best of social media

Toots

Gold Member

security at a cannibal corpse concert must be wild for someone who know nothing about death metal.
All those bearded white dudes looking like lumberjacks from hell, the band on stage playing what sounds like an ungodly mess to a neophyte ear, the satanic shirts and all.
But then you see everyone respecting each other, people helping others when things get a bit hectic, people respecting your instruction and talking to you like a human being. Must be great to start working thinking it will be the worst day ever but then having a blast. I bet after working a cannibal corpse show, security people would never want to work at any other type of concert ever again.

Can’t stop laughing at this 😂😂. An instant classic football banner 😁

qQPU507.jpg

When I was a teenager, my best friends had a really shitty S10 truck with a broken tape deck with a stuck tape in it. That tape was Queen's Greatest Hit's which we didn't know at the time, how awesome they were. As a result, we were straight up like the Wayne's World crew jamming down the road. Fat Bottomed Girls make this rockin' world GO ROUNDDDD!

Top Bottom