• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walking Dead: Dead City - Official Trailer (2023)

Spyxos

Gold Member

Check out the trailer for The Walking Dead: Dead City, an upcoming series starring Lauren Cohan and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. New walkers, new villains, New York! Maggie (Lauren Cohan) forms a lethal alliance with Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) to rescue her kidnapped son. Together they will try to navigate the mean streets of NYC. The Walking Dead: Dead City will premiere on AMC and AMC+ on Sunday, June 18.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Im a fucking sucker for this series. Bring it on.

Production values looking MUCH better than what we've gotten from the past 2 seasons. It was VERY bad for the past couple years.

I will watch this, then the Daryl show.. And finally.. Rick and Michonne.

After that, I'm done. Regardless of if they are or aren't

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I'd love to get into The Walking Dead again, relive its glory days. But surely with so many seasons it would be a slog to get through now, right?
Yellowstone looked interesting, but I was also turned off by the growing franchise surrounding it.

But I love zombies! Post-apocalypses of any kind are my jam.

Spyxos

Gold Member
I'd love to get into The Walking Dead again, relive its glory days. But surely with so many seasons it would be a slog to get through now, right?
Yellowstone looked interesting, but I was also turned off by the growing franchise surrounding it.

But I love zombies! Post-apocalypses of any kind are my jam.
Yellowstone just watch the main series. With Walking Dead, I got out at season 7. And honestly, I couldn't recommend the series to you except maybe the first 3 seasons.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Yellowstone just watch the main series. With Walking Dead, I got out at season 7. And honestly, I couldn't recommend the series to you except maybe the first 3 seasons.
I also dropped TWD during S7 or S8. S3-4 were my favorites.
Maybe I could give Yellowstone a shot... but if I really love the main show, I'm surely gonna get sucked into the franchise like a dumb li'l mark.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
The milking never stops huh? TWD was so good the first seasons, the mystery, the exploration and then they just kept filming in the same location multiple seasons with dramas between humans and I just got tired of it and dropped it. I stopped after they finally get Negan and Rick leaves the show. He was the only reason I kept watching it.

RaduN

This show has a worse drop in quality than even Got. Yes, it is possible.

Seasons 1 to 7 are GOAT though. The Negan introduction is one of the most intense episodes ever in TV.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Proud to have watched and finished the walking dead.
The Walking Dead Rick GIF by FOX International Channels

I am diggin it. Just started watching it today with AMC+. Negan is a good main character. Good at fighting the bad guys cuz he knows whats up

Top Bottom