• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walking Dead (Telltale) 400 Days DLC Out This Week

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
I never had any bug on the PC version, but from what I understand it was due to having the saves saving elsewhere than the good folder. Like instead of saving in the steam folder it would save in my documents.

Yeah, that was the one. I tried fixing it but to no avail. This was months ago, so I'm ready to try again and I've been playing my PS3 a lot for single-player stuff lately.

The console version have glitches and bug too.
Seem like some of them are patched.
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/14/walking-dead-episode-four-ps3-save-issue-patched/

I knew that, but I didn't know about that PS3 glitch. I knew the console versions could be glitchy (I thought I read that the disk versions were glitchier than the downloadable versions) but I'm glad that they seemingly patched away that PS3 save glitch. I just wanted to make sure that the PS3 version wasn't the most unplayable version across the three platforms.

The other episodes were way too buggy for me to support Telltale by buying this right away, but hopefully they've figured all that out. Liked the story from what I played of season one.

Gacha-pin

Oops, I deleted the game last night. I should redownload it from psn tonight. All I need is ep.1 on my hdd or all of them?

Op says June 2nd for US psn. I have plenty of time for redownload all the episodes though.

Roto13

Awesome! I wasn't expecting it so soon! In less than 24 hours, I will have played it, Grace Chen Permitting. :p

daffy

Banned
Wow. This and the Walking Dead TV marathon makes it a very... dead weekend! Ooooooo. My gosh, I'm good.

Just looked on the Australia PSN store and Episode 1 is currently free, so there should be no issues for Australian PS3 users.
Good thing too, since I imported the disc version of it from the USA whilst the game was still banned in Australia.

I honestly hope they just do a Mass Effect 2 suicide mission of who lives and dies and your input with determine that for S2. Would be pretty great, actually.

There's just a certain reality check gamers need to do before hoping for too much of a change in these types of games :D Makes no sense for a company to write tons of dialogue for characters that may not even exist in your playthrough.

I was happy with the amount of changes in Season 1. Just hope this episode and Season 2 will be less buggy thats all :D

CoolS

Is this episode part of the season 1 season pass or multipack?
No. 400 Days is DLC (downloadable content) for Season One and therefore requires an additional purchase to play. However, if you’d like to buy or if you have already purchased Walking Dead Season One from the Telltale Online Store, 400 Days is included as a thank you for your purchase.

http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/400days/faq

I mean why respond to questions if you're not even going to read the FAQ??

No need to get offended. I was going by what a Telltale employee was saying last week in another thread. Missed that bit on the FAQ.

Valravn

I will definitely buy this tomorrow. The Last of Us get a lot of praise because of the attachment the player has with Ellie and Joel but imho The Walking Dead did this even better with Clementine and Lee.

Cant wait!

Vashetti

Banned
Would be cool if we could bump into Season One characters.

Lilly fled in episode 3 for me in Kenny's car/RV (can't remember what it was)

I will definitely buy this tomorrow. The Last of Us get a lot of praise because of the attachment the player has with Ellie and Joel but imho The Walking Dead did this even better with Clementine and Lee.

Cant wait!

I'm the other way round. I found TLoU much better written and acted. I also much prefered its more ambigious ending, which was definitely more interesting than the one from TWD.

That said, still looking forward to this.

crispyben

Damn, I just remembered I imported the PS3 version from the US, so no Euro DLC for me :( But I see that Episode 1 is free on the EU PSN, would that allow me to pays for 400 Days? I don't care if it doesn't have all of my choices...

EDIT: just bought it from the SEN webstore, got two files in my download list, one 474 Mo, one 2.1 Mo, is it looking good?

Lucifon

Is this episode part of the season 1 season pass or multipack?
No. 400 Days is DLC (downloadable content) for Season One and therefore requires an additional purchase to play. However, if you’d like to buy or if you have already purchased Walking Dead Season One from the Telltale Online Store, 400 Days is included as a thank you for your purchase.

http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/400days/faq

Interesting. Wonder if they'll give us Steam keys. I was one of the people who preordered off the Telltale store and when they had issues at launch with allowing people to download the game they gave us all Steam keys for Season 1.

Just installed TWD on my PC. Looks like my saves are gone. That sucks.

Does anyone know if 400 days has any real carryover from your season 1 save?

Vashetti

Banned
Just installed TWD on my PC. Looks like my saves are gone. That sucks.

Does anyone know if 400 days has any real carryover from your season 1 save?

According to the FAQ on their official site, certain choices from Season One do carry over.

Top Bottom