• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Warhawk Beta Summer of Awesome (PS3)

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
PSN: RubxQub

PS360

Banned
Seiken said:
Oh god, I hate you all...

I'll pay $1 for each good picture you post and $5 for a good movie...

You're going to see a media blowout by me like never before. Don't you worry!

tanod

when is my burrito
Remy said:
Perhaps it's worth asking if there's a clan size limit?

I know that it's 200 in Resistance and last I checked we had 137 people in the clan.

You guys really don't have to post your PSNs in the thread. Just do it in-game to whoever starts the clan.

calder

caldermuyo

Race you fools to the Warhawks! :D Here's hoping I'm better at the vehicles in Warhawk (especially the 'hawks themselves) than I am on foot using Res as a benchmark.

The following NeoGAF members (98 as of right now) made it to Warhawk Beta.

3rdamention
Aeon712
AgentOtaku
akachan ningen
AltogetherAndrews
alterno69
anddo0
ant1532
Arde0
Ashhong
Awntawn
Axl
Bad_Boy
B-Ri
Beatbox
belvedere
bigfatgameguy
BobTheFork
brandonh83
BuddyC
btrboyev
calder
CapoAheaz
captive
Captain N
careksims
CSSer
chubigans
cloudbt
Defensor
DenogginizerOS
Doel
Duketogo88
Flek
gamerx
ghostmind
Greg
gketter
gofreak
Goldrusher
frAntic_Frog
Ikuu
IJoel
JB1981
Jim
jjasper
joesmokey
kaching
Kbsmoker
Keys
Khalid-S
KillerNapkin
Killthee
Kintaro
Kittonwy
krypt0nian
klee123
lynux3
M_A_C
Madman
Maggot9
Marconelly
Matrix
MercuryLS
My Arms Your Hearse
Netrunner2k2
Peeete
Ploid 3.0
PS360
PuMa
q*bert
Remy
Riddler
RubxQub
RuGalz
Ryu
Safe Bet
sagat2036
shagg_187
SHOTEH FOCK OP
Smokey Bones
spwolf
teepo
teiresias
TGateKeeper
tha_con
theBishop
thetrin
Thunderbear
Torgo
Treo360
TTP
Varshes
vilmer_
Yixian
Y2Kev
Zoe

*Bold = Mods @ NeoGAF

To confirm if you got in or not, visit https://www.betatest.us.playstation.com

For PSN ID of the following users, visit http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128385

Oh and My PSN ID - shagg_187 (Sup Chubs :))

ant1532

Banned
Won't be on tomorrow night since I'm seeing Pirates 3!!! And I probably will be doing some other stuff since Friday(May 25) is MY BIRTHDAY!!!@ YAY CAN't WAIT!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
PS360 said:
You're going to see a media blowout by me like never before. Don't you worry!
Thank you :(...

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Sup shagg! :)

I'll be deleting all my friends on my list right now, cept for a few, and adding some Warhawkiens. Woo!

chubigans said:
Sup shagg! :)

I'll be deleting all my friends on my list right now, cept for a few, and adding some Warhawkiens. Woo!

u delete me and ur gonna get rammed by a Tank when i see you Online :lol

DemonSwordsman said:
I didnt get any email yet but i signed up so it should be in my store?

if so PSN: DemonSwordsman

Visit https://www.betatest.us.playstation.com
If having trouble at that website then goto "Account Management" via your PS3.
Select "Transaction Management" and if you don't see Warhawk under "Services" then I'm Sorry.

llTll

Banned
i have a question. if my friend who shared his account has the game. is it possible for me as well to download it and use it?

also. if its under the " services" how can i download it. i cant click on it but its there

llTll said:
i have a question. if my friend who shared his account has the game. is it possible for me as well to download it and use it?

also. if its under the " services" how can i download it. i cant click on it but its there

Services only tells you what services you are under. You cannot download it there. I repeat, you cannot download it there. You will download it via PSN Store this Thursday, May 24th.

PSN: PedAL_2_da_m3DaL

now the burning question is that since we are all new to Warhawk, HOW WILL WE GET TO PRACTICE FLYING/SHOOTING/DRIVING IN THE GAME? will there be a single player/offline mode/tutorial to get familiar with controls? in games like BF1942 BF2 there is offline mode to practice flying and such........

USC-fan

Banned
frAntic_Frog said:

now the burning question is that since we are all new to Warhawk, HOW WILL WE GET TO PRACTICE FLYING/SHOOTING/DRIVING IN THE GAME? will there be a single player/offline mode/tutorial to get familiar with controls? in games like BF1942 BF2 there is offline mode to practice flying and such........
Just find an empty server.

Peeete

PSN: BongoMarley

Can't wait for tomorrow, it's like 2 new games in one, probably great online fun and everything for FREE!!

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Awesome, new firmware, Warhawk Beta and the finale of Lost all waiting for me tomorrow =D Good to see the download isn't huge, and it's pretty much the full game.

llTll

Banned
shagg_187 said:
Services only tells you what services you are under. You cannot download it there. I repeat, you cannot download it there. You will download it via PSN Store this Thursday, May 24th.

and if i share my account with other people. can they download it too?

llTll said:
and if i share my account with other people. can they download it too?

Some people said that it was possible for Home. It will most likely be possible for Warhawk but i will not recommend it cause there is a slight chance of you getting banned from Warhawk beta. If you wanna take the risk, then go ahead.

llTll

Banned
shagg_187 said:
Some people said that it was possible for Home. It will most likely be possible for Warhawk but i will not recommend it cause there is a slight chance of you getting banned from Warhawk beta. If you wanna take the risk, then go ahead.

did some people get banned from the HOME Beta?

frAntic_Frog said:

Make a new game and password protect it.

joesmokey

Thanks for the list Shagg.

Any recommendations on a good wireless/bluetooth headset that does a decent job of blocking out extraneous noise?

(Looks @ Beta List)

:(

So am I the ONLY regular member of the GAF Resistance Clan that got screwed out of the beta?!?

**** you, Incog. **** you, Sony. **** you all up the ***!

joesmokey said:
Thanks for the list Shagg.

Any recommendations on a good wireless/bluetooth headset that does a decent job of blocking out extraneous noise?

If you need a headset as of "now" then i say go for either Motorolla or Logitech headsets. They all work great.

If you can "wait" then i say wait for Warhawk to release cause its bundled with bluetooth headset.

frAntic_Frog said:

Trial by fire, dude. Roll with the punches and learn through pain.

DemonSwordsman said:
SHIT NOOOOOOOOO FU SONY FIRST HOME AND NOW THIS WTF. All it says for me is Socom 3 beta has ended. NOOOOOOOOOOO

Guess you didn't do a good job in SOCOM 3 Beta testing cause quite frankly, SOCOM 3 sucked :(

I didn't do a good job in beta testing Ratchet: Deadlock and i didn't get any beta invites ever since until now.

belvedere

Junior Butler
My first goal, kill someone with the Warhawk. No, not weapons courtesy of the Warhawk. The Warhawk. Flying into someone at full speed style. Preferably, someone on foot not in a vehicle.

AltogetherAndrews said:
Trial by fire, dude. Roll with the punches and learn through pain.
well i hope the warhawk beta crowd is alot better than the BF2 crowd.....those hotheads like to bash you for any small mistake you make when flying helos/planes ("f***ing smaktard!11 go practice flying in single player n00b!!!!!)

Ryu1999

Pristine_Condition said:
(Looks @ Beta List)

So am I the ONLY regular member of the GAF Resistance Clan that got screwed out of the beta?!?

**** you, Incog. **** you, Sony. **** you all up the ***!

Almost everyone on my buddy list from GAF is in the beta program >_<

captive said:
PSN: Captive
Im in.
What time is it going to go live? Same time the PSN store gets updated?

I hate all of you, and I hate you specifically cause you are on my friends list, so I will see you playing Warhawk, mocking me everyday. Grrr.

Top Bottom