• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Warhawk Beta Summer of Awesome (PS3)

Maggot9

Banned
shagg_187 said:
Some people said that it was possible for Home. It will most likely be possible for Warhawk but i will not recommend it cause there is a slight chance of you getting banned from Warhawk beta. If you wanna take the risk, then go ahead.

It was possible for Home, but only the person on the account the beta was intended for could use it at any given time. Meaning only one person at a time. I guess it'll be the same for Warhawk.

Mirimar

Hmm, all of you be sure to invite 3 other friends to play co-op :D That's incredible you guys will be getting the full game just to beta. Has that ever been done before for a game?

shagg_187 said:
Guess you didn't do a good job in SOCOM 3 Beta testing cause quite frankly, SOCOM 3 sucked :(

I didn't do a good job in beta testing Ratchet: Deadlock and i didn't get any beta invites ever since until now.

For the socom 3 beta testing i told them to make it like Socom 1 100%. its not my fault they didnt listen.

Maggot9 said:
It was possible for Home, but only the person on the account the beta was intended for could use it at any given time. Meaning only one person at a time. I guess it'll be the same for Warhawk.

Thanks. There you go people. if you want to wait for the other person to play (and by God! who knows when he will finish), then be my guest and share it. I think no one will share after reading this.. :)

Can't wait to go home and change my password :lol :lol

rothbart

Anybody else concerned about the Warhawk Store listing items in the $1-$3 range? I'm all for micro microtransactions, but am I gonna be buying weapon upgrades and/or ammo?

Do it right, Sony, do it right...

tanod

when is my burrito
Big-E said:
This sounds like a good idea.

pics or it didn't happen?

I didn't get in either. At least it's not on the Beta website. I'll check my PS3 when I get home in an hour or so to make sure.

DemonSwordsman said:
so the people without both should hangthemselves? Because its looking real good right now.

people without both should join the "Official shafted by Sony, but all will be forgiven when the LittleBigPlanet beta is confirmed for those without the other 2 beta, do it sony" group.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
MiamiWesker said:
I hate all of you, and I hate you specifically cause you are on my friends list, so I will see you playing Warhawk, mocking me everyday. Grrr.
:lol :lol
I know the feeling i have someone on my friends list who is in HOME and im like bethasdosadf whenver i see him in it.

Big-E

tanod said:
pics or it didn't happen?

I didn't get in either. At least it's not on the Beta website. I'll check my PS3 when I get home in an hour or so to make sure.

Ya thats the first thing I will do when I get home but I still got 4 hours to go.

USC-fan

Banned
rothbart said:
Anybody else concerned about the Warhawk Store listing items in the $1-$3 range? I'm all for micro microtransactions, but am I gonna be buying weapon upgrades and/or ammo?

Do it right, Sony, do it right...
What are you talking about?

careksims

Pristine_Condition said:
Damn, man...we stand alone.

**** you, Incog. You are breaking up our happy GAF home.

HijoDelLocoRoco am cry....

Nooo! We need you! Aw that sucks! Big-E and Tanod too? X_x

tanod said:

Damn. Well, I guess you, Big-E, and me can just stick to our Resistance battles... Maybe Insomniac will show us some love and give us a crack at Ratchet.

careksims said:
Nooo! We need you! Aw that sucks! Big-E and Tanod too? X_x

Yep. :(

Thanks for your sympathy in this tough time...

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
DemonSwordsman said:
in the FAQ on the playstation forums it shows a warhawk store. It looks like you can buy new skins and stuff on there.
That's a pic from an old Sony presentation, last year before there were any rumors about the game changing in scope to MP only. Not sure how accurately they'd apply now...

Tieno

I signed up last week, but I hope I don't get in 'cause I won't be able to play it anyway as I'm away from home.

Goldrusher

NooOoOooo...

I only have 1GB of bandwith left for the next three days. Torture. LOST season finale, PS3 firmware update, Warhawk beta. Crap! :(

Kittonwy

Banned
Pristine_Condition said:
Damn. Well, I guess you, Big-E, and me can just stick to our Resistance battles... Maybe Insomniac will show us some love and give us a crack at Ratchet.

Yep. :(

Thanks for your sympathy in this tough time...

Sorry, it's too bad some couldn't make it in, I'll still be playing Resistance on regular Resistance nights though.
angry.gif

careksims

Kittonwy said:
Sorry, it's too bad some couldn't make it in, I'll still be playing Resistance on regular Resistance nights though.
angry.gif

Hell yeah I'm still playing with the Resistance crew. You guys rock!

Zoe said:
Anybody know if on-screen multiplayer will be in the beta?

Should be. Supposedly this 'beta' is the final/full game and beta testers are essentially getting a free copy of the game. At least that's what Dylan Jobe was implying on the Insomniac Podcast. We'll see how it pans out.

Top Bottom