• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE WOLF AMONG US 2 - New Screens - Now in Production

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

GLe5WNZWAAEcOKH

GLe5XoRWkAAJjDm

GLe5ZB7WgAAsWSZ

GLe5advWoAEqOxU

Last edited:
Sweet! I haven't played the first one since around when it came out but I 'member wanting to know what happened next. I will be checking this out.

StereoVsn

Looks really good. I loved the first game, and have it on like 4 different systems. So glad to see the second season finally moving forward.

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
That's called art direction. They're going for a specific style/look/feel.
The art direction was to not evolve it or enhance it from the original at all?

No that sounds like lazy and shit direction or none of it.

They’ve even made better looking games in this style themselves.

Tangerine

I would love this to be as good or better than the first game. Trying to control my natural pessimism here!

I completed the first one a few times. Very fun. Probably one of the only telltale games other than walking dead I played.

I know they got too plentiful and samey but thankfully I never experienced that.

winjer

Gold Member
I just hope they don't fill this game with QTEs, like most of the later Telltale games.
Focus on the narrative and leave those gimmicks aside.

The art direction was to not evolve it or enhance it from the original at all?

No that sounds like lazy and shit direction or none of it.

They’ve even made better looking games in this style themselves.
The source material is a comic book. They're going for a very comic book/graphic novel look, with bright colors and heavy blacks and this new game matches the prior game. What else are you expecting?

Top Bottom