• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wonderful 101 launches in NA on Sept. 15, EU on Aug. 23

Stulaw

Re: colors, you've gotta be kidding me....

I can't tell if you're seriously asking that.

On Topic: The box art is gorgeous, I still haven't got a Wii U and hopefully by the time I can afford one they'll still be selling them in the UK, played the demo at MCM in October and really liked it.

Riposte

Way farther off than I'd hope. Pikmin 3 is also pretty far off. I suppose the 3DS will be my Nintendo console of choice this summer. Well I suppose until New Super Luigi U comes out.

That logo is pretty amazing! So much punch and looks really cool. The hero inside the 1 reminds me to the incredibles credits art.

Also I love NoE, NoE loves me!

I can't find a hi-res version just yet. Unfortunately, I'm visiting my parents this weekend (their house has no Internet), so if it appears somewhere else during that time, someone else may have to find it.

thefro

Wow, that's an incredible boxart... they nailed that one. Would definitely draw my attention if I saw it on a shelf.

Blades64

Banned
Posted?

61VjIgZ2ElL.jpg

This is BEAUTIFUL. :)

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Way farther off than I'd hope. Pikmin 3 is also pretty far off. I suppose the 3DS will be my Nintendo console of choice this summer. Well I suppose until New Super Luigi U comes out.

it's about what I expected. Definitely wasn't expecting it before E3 even as far back as last year when people thought the march date was real

Will be my only purchase that month

and personally I'm glad it's not August for us as I'll probably still be playing Jojos

Neiteio

The deadlines and testing and shit that Kamiya/Inaba have been tweeting about is probably just for the E3 demo, I'm guessin'

Neiteio

I audibly gasped when I saw the boxart. It's the stuff our dreams were made of as kids. I feel like a middle school student gaping at the Clayfighter 63 1/3 box at the store.

Daingurse

Disappointing release date, but probably won't matter for me. I'll pick up my Wii-U for Sonic Lost World and Smash. If WoW101 is great, that'll simply be another game to pick up.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Box art is great, NOA is dumb.

The same people having a dilemma over GTAV and Rayman Legends.

I want to buy all 3(and was going to before they all had similar release dates). Now I'll be in class again and will only have time for GTA5, so the other two lost my sale. Sux.

MrBS

Importing that US model Wii U continues to pay dividends...

Great to see we have dates at least. Day one purchase.

Shahadan

It will probably be showcased at E3. Spring 2014 I'm guessing. Time to get in shape for bikini season!

No way it misses christmas.
There is still no first party nintendo game announced for September (especially for europe and japan since we get W101 in august, I like to say that again) so maybe, but my money is more on Wii U Party.

JDSN

Banned
I audibly gasped when I saw the boxart. It's the stuff our dreams were made of as kids. I feel like a middle school student gaping at the Clayfighter 63 1/3 box at the store.

I think you are one of the coolest users of this board, but seriously?

Edit: Btw, from the Neogaf facebook group:
Vye1gOq.gif

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Man, why is Nintendo releasing it to die with GTAV?

I don't see how it's even competing with GTAV. They don't even share a common platform.

Unless you think a person who owns multiple consoles is only on the market for one game a month or something

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
It might not be selling, and it might not have the games, but dammit Wii U boxarts sure are purdy.

BuzzJive

(U.S. dates)
08/04 - Pikmin 3
08/25 - Super Luigi U
09/03 - Rayman
09/15 - Wonderful 101

I kinda want this, but it'll be hard to justify when I won't have much time for it. Follow it up with Skylanders and Watch Dogs and Sonic and whatever else Nintendo has planned, and the second half is really getting full.

Neiteio

Put the heroes in Smash Bros. and effectively advertise them to an audience of 6-8 million.

Make sales after the fact.

BAM.

P6IHZ.gif

Top Bottom