• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TheatRhythm Final Fantasy - $17.99 Best Buy U.S.

hawk2025

Finally! Was waiting for a nice price on this :) I know there's a ton of DLC so I really couldn't justify the price until now.

Thanks!

Etzer

Lowest price it's been in a while, but:

Best Buy: Shipping: Not Available
Amazon: Usually ships within 2 to 3 weeks.

Great deal on a great game. Probably my most played 3DS game yet. I don't even like Rhythm games that much, but for some reason this one really clicked with me. Probably helps that I have been following the series since the beginning which made it a fan's dream come true.

Sadist

One of my favourite 3DS titles.

... ... is it sad to deem this game as one of the better Final Fantasy games to be released for the last couple of years?

I don't like Final Fantasy, and I don't even like Final Fantasy music that much.

However, this game is amazing, and one of my favorite rhythm games. It's definitely challenging, but I didn't actually find it too hard. It really makes you feel like a wizard when you play it. lol

I don't even like Rhythm games that much, but for some reason this one really clicked with me. Probably helps that I have been following the series since the beginning which made it a fan's dream come true.

That's funny, I'm the opposite of you, yet I too really like the game.

Shaffield

BUY IT.
and then use the money you save to buy DLC.

one of the best rhythm games of all-time, and the best game of 2012.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Pretty decent game if you like the music from Final Fantasy. I was kinda disappointed FFX didn't have Thousand Words but I'm guessing that was due to licensing.

CSX

Best Buy says shipping not available anymore.

Closest store for pick up is 45 min drive :(

Aint doing that in Texas weather.

Amazon is still up but they saying to expect delivery in mid-July

Haven't played the game in months (thanks to my shitty older brother trading in my game) but the temptation to get back into playing the game is relatively low. This sale might bring me back

This really is a good deal. For perspective the cheapest new stock I can find in Europe is like €33.

I got a used copy cheap a while back. Nice game. Can't really justify breaking out the purse for the DLC though. Yeah mastering each song will take some time so its not bad value from a gameplay perspective, its just the fact there is like 50 of them to buy.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Best game on ios. Can only be better on 3ds. BUY!

Re-bought the game. Just had to replay it. Wonder how rusty I'll be after not playing for about six months. And I'll be surprised if I repeat my initial playtime of 150+ hours

Top Bottom