• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This thread is officially really creepy looking now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beowulf28 said:
This thread is fucking creepy.

IT IS.

miley-cyrus-cant-be-tamed-cap-01.jpg

miley-cyrus-cant-be-tamed-cap-07.jpg

miley-cyrus-cant-be-tamed-cap-04.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
ChocolateCupcakes said:
This thread is still going? Might as well change the title though.
Justice: All Women Are Officially Relatively Average Looking Now

neoism

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I just don't understand the Selena Gomez looks like a kid shit... the pic I posted a while back she is 18...in and looks gorgeous...

rvy

Banned
neoism said:

I just don't understand the Selena Gomez looks like a kid shit... the pic I posted a while back she is 18...in and looks gorgeous...
It's the fucking cheeks man. Look at them. Just look at them and tell me they don't remind you of those of an infant.

StuBurns

Banned
neoism said:

Neo, thought you were cool man.

DY_nasty

rvy said:
It's the fucking cheeks man. Look at them. Just look at them and tell me they don't remind you of those of an infant.
Are we looking at the same cheeks?

StuBurns

Banned
It is creepy seeing pics of girls that grow up to be hot, worse is watching a TV show where it happens. I watched Meadow Soprano get hot over the course of the couple of weeks it took me to watch the show. And I went in knowing she was going to be hot by the end of it.

Similar thing with Gilmore Girls actually, although she still looked kind of young at the end.

DY_nasty

This is shocking... how that forehead is still so fucking large, I can't believe she didn't grow into it.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol @ That fat white guy in the back. Oh man. His facial expression is just ... damn. :lol

Early Christmas!
83895149_10.jpg

Fucking creepy Santa.

And guys look at this video of her fooling around to Jay-Z's Empire State of Mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI2BxnLaE9E

FoqvB.png

:lol

Edit: Okay those real young pictures are getting too creepy for this already creepy thread. Keep that to a minimum, please.
fuck Selena

Lebron said:
Lies. I'm not white, I'm not fat, I'm not old.

YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR.

Justice is a gift from Odin, while Miley is something spawned from Isengard.

The expression not the color of the skin or size of the body :p Also in the photo it looks like the guy is holding her hand

yencid

spindashing said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol @ That fat white guy in the back. Oh man. His facial expression is just ... damn. :lol

Early Christmas!
83895149_10.jpg

Fucking creepy Santa.

And guys look at this video of her fooling around to Jay-Z's Empire State of Mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI2BxnLaE9E

FoqvB.png

:lol

Edit: Okay those real young pictures are getting too creepy for this already creepy thread. Keep that to a minimum, please.
fuck Selena

that video has a lot of .Gif (arsenal) material

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom