• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This Week's Famitsu Thread of Otomedius 360 and Clannad/Tears to Tiara release dates!

ethelred

jarrod said:
Scheißekopf said:
It's being handled by Image Epoch. It's basically their game with SEGA publishing.
Ew.

Scheißekopf is being speculative; you can't really count on whatever facts he might have on hand, because they're not always factual.

Who knows whose idea the game was originally? Masato Kato had a story draft six months before the game officially got the greenlight. It may have been Sega's idea in the first place, whereupon they commissioned Image Epoch for the development. Either way, Sega appears to be fully behind it, which is why they're also doing a manga and anime for it. And most of the creative roles for the game (story, music, character designs, sprites, monsters) are all being done by people outside of Image Epoch.

duckroll

ethelred said:
Scheißekopf is being speculative; you can't really count on whatever facts he might have on hand, because they're not always factual.

Who knows whose idea the game was originally? Masato Kato had a story draft six months before the game officially got the greenlight. It may have been Sega's idea in the first place, whereupon they commissioned Image Epoch for the development. Either way, Sega appears to be fully behind it, which is why they're also doing a manga and anime for it. And most of the creative roles for the game (story, music, character designs, sprites, monsters) are all being done by people outside of Image Epoch.

It's a collaboration. The game is fully in the hands of Image Epoch, the franchise is in the hands of Sega.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
*goes to IU site*

*notices it's still the same old site*

*shakes his head*

I gave you the benefit of the doubt. :(

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I have the pitchforks.

here boys, lets get him.
resident-evil-4-20040818025735767.jpg

icecream

Public Health Threat
Paracelsus said:
From 2D-2.5D to full 3D. That is not something I'd call "straight port".
Yes, that is why people classify the new game as a 'remake'. If they had just ported the game directly from the PC to the PS3, it would be hard to justify buying it.

ghibli99 said:
I love it.

And will love it even more once I get a J-360 or some way to play them on my US one.

Wish there is a freeloader for xbox360.

I have been thinking import a Jxbox or buy another modded xbox 360 to play those Japanese shooters.

Link1110

iby.h said:
Misono did 2 tales games, I was hoping she'd do this one :(
3 if you count Symphonia (she was the lead singer of the band that did the songs for the two Symphonia versions.)

Jonnyram

btw, we're slow. Apparently 2ch knew about Otomedius G a week ago when it went on Konami's site... 6780 yen seems to be the asking price. Hope it comes out soon... the three player online versus stuff looks cool!

Top Bottom