• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thor vs Wonder Woman | DEATH BATTLE

Not just that, they half ass their research too.

Like the said
that Diana punched Doomsday to dust. Which she didn't it was a shitty clone wasn't doomsday. Also they failed to mention her biggest weakness! If a man ties her up, she loses all her powers while tied up!

It's all part of their MO.

Dudes getting heated means more comments, means more arguments, means more page refreshes.

Anyone doubting Wondy winning is a filthy casual tbh

Dave-Chappelle-hand-face-push-slow-motion-club-14049295700.gif

But with prep time he beat Superman cause logic and reasons and stuff!

Prefacing this by saying: comics are dumb. There’s always an excuse there that Superman, even when under mind control, is too nice to seriously hurt Batman.

Probably the best Batman vs Superman fight is in Lex Luthor Man of Steel. It’s over before it begins. Fight ends with Superman throwing a feint at Batman, who is 300% shook from the brief encounter.

Brannon

Doesn't Rogue take like, a ton of your energy when she touches you? That would have to include mental fortitude. So yeah, she still wouldn't be able to lift Mjolnir, but then again, neither would Thor for a bit. Which would basically be the end. Damn she OP.

rrc1594

Not just that, they half ass their research too.

Like the said
that Diana punched Doomsday to dust. Which she didn't it was a shitty clone wasn't doomsday. Also they failed to mention her biggest weakness! If a man ties her up, she loses all her powers while tied up!

THE FUCK!

Slayven

The Batman Preptime math needs to stop.

First because it never works

Second is that he lives in a world with people with easy to exploit weaknesses.

Batman's Plan to take out Alan Scott

21WADnweqPL.jpg

7Th

I mean, their version of the battle makes sense. Because they picked the weakest version of Thor and the strongest version of Wonder Woman.

caliph95

The Batman Preptime math needs to stop.

First because it never works

Second is that he lives in a world with people with easy to exploit weaknesses.

Batman's Plan to take out Alan Scott

21WADnweqPL.jpg
He also almost never beat SuperMan

Even the Dark knight one people remembered only happened because SuperMan wasn't trying his hardest to win

SA must be happy that DBS has provided them with another opportunity for their NO LIIMITS Superman to beat Goku again, when the views start sliding they can break that out and set fanbases on fire again.

He also almost never beat SuperMan

Even the Dark knight one people remembered only happened because SuperMan wasn't trying his hardest to win
Thats my favorite.
Batman beats superman cause Superman is too nice.

I hate batman because he is a walking talking Deus Ex Machina. Has a way to stop every single super hero just in case and is apparently smart enough to do it and research it and develop it himself. Yet after ALL this god damn fucking time he cannot find a way to keep the super criminals off Gotham streets. He gets out smarted and fooled by the Joker all the time too. Yet this apparent genius has created tech to stop every hero AND fit his attire.

DeathBattle picks a lot of controversial picks to win. And generally when any of these videos attempt to do math, like Game Theory, a lot of it ends up being goofy BS that doesn't make sense.

I hate when one time feats count for shit like this. Cause outside of them the character often is never close to that speed. Or is never that strong or whatever.

No writer ever shows Diana going full out with her speed. Beside deflecting machine gun bullets with her bracers. Which is still ridiculously fast if you think about it. WW is too OP as is. And don't even mention Nu52 WW. She was just crazy powerful there.

Good matchup for sure, but I would have thought Thor should take the W.
Lets not forget the time that Old King Thor entered a black hole to retrieve a sword. Now I know Asgardians get stronger with age, and this is Old King Thor with the Thor force.. but its still pretty badass.

5031798-oktnecrosword0.png

5031799-oktnecrosword1.png

5031800-oktnecrosword2.png

MisterHero

A God vs. a Godkiller who also has a god mode... conclusion makes sense.

I would have had the battle with way more brute strength than speed and reflexes though. And the actual movies should show her deflecting machine guns in real-time, not single bullets in slo-mo.

Diana is a planetary level menace.

Thor is a cosmic level menace.

Also, Mjolnir (which by the way is NOT the source of Thor's powers) gives him an almost unfair edge.

error4041

Good matchup for sure, but I would have thought Thor should take the W.
Lets not forget the time that Old King Thor entered a black hole to retrieve a sword. Now I know Asgardians get stronger with age, and this is Old King Thor with the Thor force.. but its still pretty badass.

The whole arc with Old Thor fighting Galactus over a dead earth was badass has fuck.

Johndoey

Banned
I mean fully kitted out Thor wins no contest. Not even a discussion honestly. Diana's abilities are greatly overstated.

I mean the least they could do is match him up with another Lightning user in Teth-Adam or Billy Batson, but then that won't get them clicks and views though. Even though both don't stand much of a chance against Odinson I would have liked to see Teth-Adam, he who took on the JSA bloodlusted, vs Thor Odinson.

Surprised they showed WW catching Zoom. Isn't Zoom's main goal trying to make the hero's better? Not trying to kill them? He's technically not even taking the Justice League or Wally serious when fighting.

y2dvd

I'm more upset that all of the fight scenes between the winner and loses are beat by beat the same now. I called the winner halfway.

Remember that time Wonder Woman bodied the entire Justice, including superman while blind?

People need to stop sleeping on how over powered Diana is.

MisterHero

Diana is a planetary level menace.

Thor is a cosmic level menace.

Also, Mjolnir (which by the way is NOT the source of Thor's powers) gives him an almost unfair edge.
Both have the essences of gods, if they aren't gods themselves (Nu Diana's a demigod I think? But that's her with the bracelets on. Note most of her feats are shown in that fashion)

Regular instances of earth and creation are beneath them, that's why it should've been planet-busting nonsense.

At least Thor gets to party and eat if he dies

Thats my favorite.
Batman beats superman cause Superman is too nice.

I hate batman because he is a walking talking Deus Ex Machina. Has a way to stop every single super hero just in case and is apparently smart enough to do it and research it and develop it himself. Yet after ALL this god damn fucking time he cannot find a way to keep the super criminals off Gotham streets. He gets out smarted and fooled by the Joker all the time too. Yet this apparent genius has created tech to stop every hero AND fit his attire.

Funny enough the only person that Batman doesn't have a contingency plan for is Wonder Woman. He has no way to beat her. He told Superman that he is the contingency for her... And she's bodied him a few times lol.

Top Bottom