• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THQ partners with Microsoft Studios for physical release of Halo Wars 2 on Windows 10

iFirez

The more money people can throw at THQ Nordic the happier I am as it could all lead to a potential Darksiders 3.

Moa

Grim works for 343.

8pLsx8b.png

You think they're just for show? ;)
There's been precedent for that (see the physical release of the PC version of Metal Gear Solid 5, in which the contents of the game disc was literally just the Steam installer). Plus, I believe this would be the first physical product that uses the Windows 10 Store. I would be really interested in seeing the install process from the discs, if nothing else.

horkrux

There's been precedent for that (see the physical release of the PC version of Metal Gear Solid 5, in which the contents of the game disc was literally just the Steam installer). Plus, I believe this would be the first physical product that uses the Windows 10 Store. I would be really interested in seeing the install process from the discs, if nothing else.

I know, but check the pictures. No reason to have four discs with nothing on them.

But I'm also curious about the install process (kinda ridiculous tbh lol)

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Will the physical version be sold through Microsoft's online store? I have a lot of Microsoft credit thanks to Bing...

When I bought a physical copy of The Orange Box on PC, the only thing on the disc was an installer for Steam. I was just getting back into PC gaming, so imagine my surprise!

Top Bottom