• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thread of Independent, Limited and Region Specific Retail Releases

Jimm

I was so worried this thread wouldn't be coming back. This is my shrine for retail releases. I guess I should bookmark it JUST incase

I was so worried this thread wouldn't be coming back. This is my shrine for retail releases. I guess I should bookmark it JUST incase

Don't forget to link the Google Sheet to your account too. Who knows what will happen to this thread, but at least the doc should remain fairly up to date.

ITSMILNER

Seeing as GAF is on its way out, would that site above be the best place to follow to keep up on discussions for physical releases? Need somewhere to keep up on Switch releases!

Jimm

I'd even be happy for a discord channel where we can just have easy access and quickly post updates with the google doc pinned

mr lurtle

Cursed Castilla ist getting a Vita release:

DM9y-aBUQAEpZQY.jpg

https://twitter.com/eastasiasoft/status/923082998127345664

Jimm

Hopefully though, we can just stay here!

My Shadow Warrior 2 has shipped I'm so keen to finally play that game. Didn't realise every copy came with a SW1 on disc that's pretty cool, but I wonder how much it jacked the price.

LRG

Semoreh

Saw that ! I then proceeded to sell my PS4 version on ebay for $120 (minus fees). For this kind of game, I don't care much about the system so it was an easy way to save some cash to pour into LRG's November releases ^^

Are many of you heading over to Resetera? Be good if everyone stuck together and this topic gets reinvented over there

We're already 36 people on the Discord created by BomberMouse. I find this to be the most convenient plan so far :)
Anyway I'll keep browsing Neogaf as long as it's running I think.

(to see the invite you need to quote his message and it will appear)

Also, for those worried about having missed Ghostblade : a standard edition is planned by Play-Asia, so there will be less stress when LRG's version comes out
Src : https://twitter.com/eastasiasoft/status/923105909026406401

Just to let you guys know, both The Coma: Recut and Vesta are now available to pre-order from Play-Asia for PS4.

The Coma: Recut is limited to 2,000 copies and follows the usual trend of exclusive Play-Asia limited releases in the sense they're more like collectors editions that come with soundtracks/artbooks

As for Vesta, its limited to 2,500 copies and comes with soundtrack, manual and artbook/comic

marcincz

Dig up this thread, but:

Yes. SotN.

sn0man

Dig up this thread, but:

Yes. SotN.
I’m here for it. This might be the first physical release of Rondo on a home console. Don’t think it’s regarded as definitive though.

Rickeh

Dig up this thread, but:

Yes. SotN.
Did you order a copy? Didn’t fancy paying £450+ for a pal copy of sotn on ps1

marcincz

Yes, last Sunday.
Unfortunately thanks to our "lovely" EU we must pay tax now. 11 or 12 $.
I paid 35 + shipping + tax. Still much, much cheaper than SotN on PS1. That’s main reason why I've ordered.

Last edited:

marcincz

PS4 and NS.

Last edited:

marcincz

art of rally physical:

Can't wait.
Beat few weeks ago and it was excellent racer.

sn0man

Thanks for keeping this alive. I come back every so often. Lovers in Dangerous Space Time just had a physical that I think will end up on Amazon.

Top Bottom