• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tim & Eric announce new "Awesome Tour United States Tour"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tue. July 11 – Portland, ME @ State Theatre
Wed. July 12 - Boston, MA @ Berklee Performance Center
Fri. July 14 - New York, NY @ The Town Hall
Tue. July 18 - Washington, DC @ Lincoln Theatre
Thu. July 20 - Philadelphia, PA @ Merriam Theater
Fri. July 21 - Chicago, IL @ Vic Theatre
Sun. July 23 – Royal Oak, MI @ Royal Oak Music Theatre
Tue. July 25 - Milwaukee, WI @ Pabst Theater
Wed. July 26 - Minneapolis, MN @ State Theatre
Fri. July 28 - Atlanta, GA @ Variety Playhouse
Sat. July 29 - Austin, TX @ Paramount Theatre
Mon. July 31 - Dallas, TX @ Majestic Theatre
Tue. Aug. 1 - Denver, CO @ Paramount Theatre
Wed. Aug. 2 - San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield
Fri. Aug. 4 - Vancouver, BC @ Orpheum Theatre
Sat. Aug. 5 - Seattle, WA @ Moore Theatre
Sun. Aug. 6 - Portland, OR @ Revolution Hall
Wed. Aug. 9 - Los Angeles, CA @ Theatre at the Ace Hotel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beP78r8o9cM

Nice they are coming to royal oak. For some reason tickets are $130 bucks a seat and only one small section. I'm going to chalk that up to a non functioning site at the moment. No way it's sold out already

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Nice they are coming to royal oak. For some reason tickets are $130 bucks a seat and only one small section. I'm going to chalk that up to a non functioning site at the moment. No way it's sold out already

It's Tim and Eric. It's sold out already.

Futureman

I saw their live show in 2009 or so. It was strange and not as funny as I thought it would be. Awesome Show is like my favorite thing ever created. Maybe they'll do a new show soon...

depths20XX

I saw their live show in 2009 or so. It was strange and not as funny as I thought it would be. Awesome Show is like my favorite thing ever created. Maybe they'll do a new show soon...

Same. Saw them in STL. Not as great as I was expecting but still fun. Kinda wanna catch the Chicago show but expecting it to cost way more this time.

Zubz

Banned
Heck. No Pittsburgh stop this time around? Those seats at their last show here were relatively cheap, too.

Zubz

Banned
Where was it last time? I saw them at the Carnegie of Homestead Music Hall.

That's where I was thinking. I didn't think they've toured on the East Coast since 2010.

Wham City Comedy Tour's also passing us over this time. I realize we're not as big as some of the other cities, but I kind of wish we got more out our way.

I can't wait for to see more of Troi.

Going to try and snag tickets for the LA show.

Real question: Are these guys "old school" now?

I wouldn't say so. They've clearing been influential in regards to modern comedy, but it's hard to think of other comedians or groups that have taken the style of comedy they do and improved upon it. Even more absurdist comedians and shows typically can be traced back to Tim and Eric in some way. The Eric Andre show, for example, is produced by Tim's production company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom