• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tim Hortons to sell poutine doughnut for Canada Day

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Obesity-rates-2015.jpg

This chart made me suddenly realize that I saw next to zero fat locals while I was in Japan the other week.

Can they say "Sorry, you didn't win" instead of "Happy Canada Day" when you don't end up winning when I roll the top of the cup? It's such cringe bullshit. There's nothing wrong not winning, but at least say it. Or did someone's feelings get hurt about not winning a free thing that they changed the words to this?

I know it's an incredible menial #firstworldproblems complaint, but it's such a fucking dumb way to say you didn't win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Disgusting. I'm surprised it's not just all Michigan locations, since it's the only state where Timmy's is a household name.

Alao, I only go for Ice Capps and Boston Creams since my local donut shop only sells them in the morning and afternoon, while I only ever go to Dom's for late night donut runs.

Sora_N

I love poutine but that looks disgusting. I'm sort of glad they aren't offering it here in Canada so I won't be tempted to try it.

Top Bottom