• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tim Schafer on Uncharted

Odrion

Banned
Has Pyschonauts turned a profit yet? I hope Brutal Legend sells great, I want nothing but success for this guy. :(

Kittonwy

Banned
The only man other than Drake who can pull off the half-tuck is Wayne Gretzky, another mangod.

Just sayin'.
Indifferent2.gif

Dear Schafer ignorants,

This is why you should've bought Psychonauts and from this day forward you will buy every new game this guy makes.

BrandNew said:
Good, now go make psychonauts 2 plz

Schafer should work with Naughty Dog to make Psychonauts 2, that way it will have good story and world but also be a good platformer on its own.

and Psychonauts is one of Tim Schafer's worst games (which is still good, that just shows how good his history is). Brutal Legend looks awesome, return of the REAL.

fernoca

Love Tim's sense of humor..(and his games too)..
All that blog, just because of a half-tucked shirt... :lol :lol

In any case, it's the "in" thing..most guys wear them like that..
Or maybe is just around here..

Linkzg said:
Psychonauts is one of Tim Schafer's worst games (which is still good, that just shows how good his history is).
So that would make Psychonauts his least best game then? (In your opinion of course because I think Psychonauts is one of his best. Yep. Right up there with Grim Fandango and Day of the Tentacle. That's right. I said it. Bdang).

beat

The shy extrovert, the organized slob, the guy who likes to shop at Banana Republic but also likes to fall into the Gap when he’s feeling a little crazy.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Tim is the guy all dev studios should work for. Or at least half of them. That way we could have a game by him every other month, and he could make whatever he wants.

Mr_Furious said:
So that would make Psychonauts his least best game then? (In your opinion of course because I think Psychonauts is one of his best. Yep. Right up there with Grim Fandango and Day of the Tentacle. That's right. I said it. Bdang).

Sure, least best than, word play and all that. I think his adventure games blow away Psychonauts, which was a pretty average to bad platformer (imo) with a great world and style to it.

Top Bottom