• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Time to get classy, GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is officially the best thing ever. Though it's amazing with music on, it works equally amazing for just browsing the web and doing things on the pc. When I turn it off, it just doesn't feel right anymore. I need it, damn you op for getting me addicted >_< rainymood is straight up crack.

dabig2

Pretty awesome!

It's about time for my afternoon run and all I want to do right now is go grab a cigar from the humidor and down a glass of brandy :lol

Rorschach

0OjNT.jpg

This shit is not classy enough. I got so classy that I put on a monocle, and it popped right off when the music came on.

In all seriousness, I've felt several times in my life like I was really, really close to digging jazz, but never quite made the leap. My pimptitude suffers greatly in this regard.

Mik2121

Alucrid said:
This is great, but still doesn't beat actual rain. WHY WON'T IT FUCKING RAIN ALREADY!?
So true.. I love it when it rains but the sun is still showing up sometimes. Then as soon as I get home a storm hits in and it stays raining the whole night :_)

soothe.

Man. That combination of rainymood.com and Blade Runner Blues is beyond perfection.

I don't really drink at all but to that combination? I would gladly take a suggestion for a cool and a smooth drink, anyone got any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom