• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 Reviews Thread

Just buy it and play it while it's alive, then sell it once it dies off. You'll make at least 20% of your money back, and still get plenty of enjoyment out of it.

Word of mouth is gonna do wonders for the game, IW not looking so hot will be good for the game, free dlc will be good for the game.

I guessed 87 in the MP preview thread.

Kinda figured Polygon would be on the lower end after reading their multiplayer impressions.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Gamespot review sounds kind of ambivalent, though mostly satisfied with the 4-hour campaign.

At least the pros are with the gameplay where it counts most.

Jawmuncher

Wow. Wasn't the beta generally regarded as sub par to the original game?

You're probably gonna see a lot of reviews go "the most is good, but not in the same ways as 1". Which was the general consensus from the previews. Since they're going for different things.

RoKKeR

Solid scores, but I've seen nothing from this game since the beta to get me excited about it unfortunately. I'm not sure if it is the other games out this fall or what, but I thought I would surely be there day one for this game at the start of the year.

Will look forward to GAF impressions.

dugdug

Banned
"Titanfall 2 is Respawn's first real test as a studio."

Mmm...no, that was probably Titanfall 1, Arthur.

Schlorgan

Bought the Deluxe Edition for Xbox One, coming Friday. With this and BF1 on the PC I'm pretty set for shooters for awhile.

Gamespot review sounds kind of ambivalent, though mostly satisfied with the 4-hour campaign.

At least the pros are with the gameplay where it counts most.

Um doesn't it say 5? "Yet in terms of design and pacing, the five-hour campaign is fantastic. It begins with a botched mission on the planet Typhon"

I know that's not much better but still, hopefully it really isn't as short as BF1's mini campaigns added together were. It feels like most games in general now a days are having 5 hours or less campaigns, beat Gears 4 in that amount of time as well too.

Will definitely try the 10 hour each access trial.

It isn't getting one for some reason, I think because they are technically still a partner with EA and they didn't want it or something

Vinc

Awesome to see all these great reviews, I need to read some more but it looks like I'll pick this up day one.

Top Bottom