• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Tech Test PSN/XBL list (for those with a code)

EvB

Screenshot-Original.png

720p

Chris1

Okay so that was a thing.

Gave out:
40 XB1
40 PS4 NA
25 PS4 EU

Overwhelmed (in a few ways!) with how eager you guys are to try out our thing. Sorry to anyone that missed out, I'm honestly very (very) happy that you'll all get in Friday morning no matter what and wish you could just play now.

If we get any more batches of codes, I'll go the modbot route (which hey it turns out is a thing that exists).

Thank-you to everyone who said nice things in the PMs. I replied to many, but read them all.

Anyhow! Have fun, and thank-you for everything.

(And reeeeeeally keep in mind that this is an honest-to-goodness break-the-backend test. Especially today, two days before the floodgates are scheduled to open! Our spec-ops server people are war-rooming it up right now. Exciting/scary/great times.)
Thanks again man, really appreciate you and DKo5 coming on here to share some codes.

Looking forward to finally trying it out & helping test the servers and what not. By far my most anticipated game this year.

Lulu23

Refreshed this thread, Respawn's Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for the past hour.

No code worked... :(

Going to bed now dreaming of getting a PS4 EU Code.

schaft0620

None of my codes I received from DM worked :( Anyone else having problems redeeming codes for PS4 NA?

The codes they are posting are not working, they don't appear to be active or they were already given away and whomever is posting them doesn't know

Rocketz

Thanks again for the code. It's really appreciated! Don't think my PM went through since I'm on mobile but I wanted to make sure you knew I was appreciative! Can't wait to play soon and catch back on the weekend games later as well.

So if the alpha is 900p on PS4 and 720p on xbox
There is a chance that the game is native 1080p on PS4 by your logic?
I'm saying wait and see, a dev told us this was an old build. What the final resolution will be I don't know but easy there.

Guess the code giveaways are done.

I totally do not want a NA PS4 code. Really do not try to DM me one. (how long does it take not to have Junior in title? I've been on here since 2013 :(

schaft0620

Dang, Frank Turner show tomorrow, Jets game Friday, Friends visiting from France this weekend. I really want to just check it out at least tonight.

Atilac

I see everyone is begging for a code, so I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring. NA PS4.
As an aside, I began watching daredevil season 2 and I find myself agreeing with the punisher, does that make me a bad person?

The Ummah

Banned
I sure missed the fun in here lol. I think I'll be away all weekend, so I'll catch the next session. Unless I'm able to find a code early, which I doubt. Enjoy and let us know your impressions, everyone who got a code :)

Got a Elite controller just for titanfall 2, so getting an early access code was a blessing. Download just finished, see you all on the Xbox One battlefield. GT: Dylan is Grump

Down to group up too ;)

Top Bottom