• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall Beta (PC/Xbone) Impressions (No Key Begging/Trading or I will ban you!)

The Cowboy

It does..
I use 2.2GB @1080
http://i1.minus.com/ibcQT1Y2AGxmFR.png

Also, what exactly are you using for the RTSS overlay. I tried, and normally use, evga precision x but it wouldnt take. Had to use HWinfo64 (lol) I prefer to have your layout more than mine :)

That's what mine is setup with, its just setup with custom labels, lines and columns to keep it neat and so I can have CPU/ram etc, only the very 1st line is MSI afterburner for the framerate/D3D.

JambiBum

And you know for a fact that everybody on the other team isn't using controller?

Xbox1 version coming back up first, guess we know which version Microsoft wants us to buy.

How would I know what everyone else is using? He asked how using a controller has went for people and I told him my exerience. If everyone on the other team in the pc version is using a controller then so be it. Highly doubt that is the case though.

Dubz

Lots of fun, but lots of screen tearing and frame dips in the few matches I played on the X1. Might get this on PC instead.

Bsigg12

This is why we have betas haha. Hopefully it means we wont have these issues at launch. At least it forces me to be a better boyfriend on valentines day :p

Woo-Fu

Banned
This is why we have betas haha. Hopefully it means we wont have these issues at launch. At least it forces me to be a better boyfriend on valentines day :p

It can't be worse than BF4 where the game ran better in beta than it did at release.

Woo-Fu

Banned
I think some of these clusters for different regions are still in the same datacenter since I have exactly the same ping to 3 of the US datacenters.

UnrealEck

It does..
I use 2.2GB @1080
http://i1.minus.com/ibcQT1Y2AGxmFR.png

Also, what exactly are you using for the RTSS overlay. I tried, and normally use, evga precision x but it wouldnt take. Had to use HWinfo64 (lol) I prefer to have your layout more than mine :)

Is that VRAM or main memory? If it's VRAM it might explain why the game stutters like mad and freezes and crashes my PC when I use the 'Insane' (which are still poor) texture setting.
Yeah looking at the format of the numbers it looks like VRAM. Which is obviously not right but would explain the issues.

Ok, I have my PC Beta downloaded, got it via email for signing up for the beta.

I am updating all my drivers and I am going to attempt to see if I can play this with a Dual Shock 4 and get my ass handed to me online. I have a 360 controller, but would prefer the DS4. I am also wanting to see if my PlayStation Gold Headset will work with this game on my PC.

Anyone used the Dual Shock 4 or even the PlayStation Gold Wireless headset yet? Anything I need to know/do?

The Cowboy

Is that VRAM or main memory? If it's VRAM it might explain why the game stutters like mad and freezes and crashes my PC when I use the 'Insane' (which are still poor) texture setting.

Its vram, its quite weird - i'm on the menu now and my vram is at 1400mb.

Gartooth

How long do you guys keep it running before you get in? I've been trying the different US servers but I may go for western Europe soon.

Top Bottom