• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall launching March 11, 2014 (PC/XB1/360 same date)

harSon

Banned
I actually prefer shooters on a console, so it's likely the Xbox One version for me. Don't really see the point of getting the 360 version in my case, especially since it's not being developed in house.

Derrick01

Banned
I might get it for PC if I can find out that it's actually good and not just marketing. I don't see myself doing very well in a fast paced shooter on mouse and keyboard though.

Miles X

Since when has timed exclusivity ever been less than 1 year?

At best this comes out March 2015 for PS4 (if at all) as MS may have snapped up Titanfall permanently, and the franchise goes multi with Titanfall 2. Same as Mass Effect and Bioshock (with PS4 getting those original version further down the line)

wait they said be the first to fall into titanfall implying some sort of early access or beta what does a release date have to do with being first?

watership

After all the complaints about CEs being too minimalistic, i bet this gets just as much complaints. And of course port begging.

GIVE IT TO ME NOW! CAN'T WAIT
jCuAEOFprCuzt_e.jpg

I actually prefer shooters on a console, so it's likely the Xbox One version for me. Don't really see the point of getting the 360 version in my case, especially since it's not being developed in house.

This is me being me, but 'shooter on consoles vs KB/M' is one thing I'll never understand. One lose so much finesse and control on the gamepad vs KB/M.

Games like Killzone and Halo practically leave me with no option but the gamepad, but FPS multiplats? PC all day every day.

where's my PC beta brah.

also. CE

18” Atlas Titan Statue
The collector’s edition features an exclusive 18” titan statue in a combat focused diorama. Each individual titan statue is highly detailed and features a motorized cockpit and LED lights to bring the statue to life.

Titanfall Exclusive Art Book
Titanfall art book is the ultimate gallery of the Titanfall Universe. Explore characters, weapons, titans and more from the creators of the Call of Duty franchise.

Atlas Titan Schematic Poster
The titan is a complex and powerful asset in the Frontier. The titan schematic poster illustrates the intricate details and futuristic design that make up a combat titan.

Titanfall Game – Introducing the experience that combines fast-paced multiplayer action with the dramatically charged moments of a cinematic universe.

The Collector’s Edition will be available for Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC in very limited quantities. If you’re ready to secure your Titanfall Collector’s Edition, you can choose your retailer now at

Begaria

That's far sooner than I thought. I was figuring Titanfall for Fall 2014. Lookin' forward to checkin' it out on the PC.

DKo5

Respawn Entertainment
When we say collectors edition, we mean it.

I've seen the statue, and holy crap - its amazing. The quality is unmatched from any uber edition game I've ever purchased. Understandable if you don't want to drop $250 bones on a single game, but if you're into collecting EXTREMELY high quality statues you'll want to get on this thing asap. We really aren't able to make very many of them.

Also - wow, less than 5 months away? I better get to work.

Draconian

Is the OT of this game going to have a bunch of people who feel the need to inform us that they want to wait for a PS4 version? Good grief.

KAL2006

Banned
Since when has timed exclusivity ever been less than 1 year?

At best this comes out March 2015 for PS4 (if at all) as MS may have snapped up Titanfall permanently, and the franchise goes multi with Titanfall 2. Same as Mass Effect and Bioshock (with PS4 getting those original version further down the line)

Mass Effect was published by MS. And Bioshock was released on 360 which released a yard before the PS3. None of these things are the case, let's not forget PS4 has similar hardware. I would be surprised not to see TitanFall on PS4 next year.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Did they reveal the release date for destiny already?

No, but I have not heard ANYONE who is expecting Destiny to launch Q1. Most are expecting May or June.. I would be shocked if earlier. Was honestly expecting both of these for May/June.

Top Bottom