• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLG Support Group -- Now Officially Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Last Guardian™ will never come out and if it does it'll probably be divisive and hated by a lot of people, Hope That Helps

Corto

Hi, my name is Corto and I'm a The Last Guardian believer. It exists. It must.

The Last Guardian™ will never come out and if it does it'll probably be divisive and hated by a lot of people, Hope That Helps

Just like Ico and Shadow of the Colossus then. I'm fine with that.

jamsy

I honestly think it's gonna finally be shown (with a release date) this E3. I mean, we had people commenting on it including Yoshida.

This is the year, guys.

Right?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Let's make a promise to each other.

If it doesn't show up at E3, you will never speak of this game again. Agree to that and I shall deem you Honorary Last Guardian Survivor.

Griss

Got a good laugh out of the OP.

Which is a good thing, because about 2 years ago it would have made me cry. I'm over it, guys. It's dead, I've moved on, and I'm over it.

Feels good to be free.

Got a good laugh out of the OP.

Which is a good thing, because about 2 years ago it would have made me cry. I'm over it, guys. It's dead, I've moved on, and I'm over it.

Feels good to be free.

If you REALLY felt that way, you wouldn't have posted this in this thread. ;)

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Those of you who still believe TLG is real if it doesn't show up at E3 in some form will you resign yourself to the fact that it's been canned?

Now if it DOES in fact get announced at E3 this year, I am fairly certain the GAF servers will not recover for hours lol. Would be a Shenmue 3 equivalent impact.

I think it's classed as being "agnostic".

Good point. Didn't think about it that way.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I think I'm finally making progress people.

I honestly believe that the only time this game is going to make me cry from now on is when I'm playing it, and the creature dies.

Handy Fake

I think I'm finally making progress people.

I honestly believe that the only time this game is going to make me cry from now on is when I'm playing it, and the creature dies.

This thread, man.

Why... why don't you all just... just pull out my still beating heart and nail it to my face? Just NAIL IT TO MY FACE.

Corto

If it doesn't show up at E3, you will never speak of this game again. Agree to that and I shall deem you Honorary Last Guardian Survivor.

I agree to your terms. The Last Guardian will be at this E3.

FranXico

Deal. Tweeting this thread to Yoshida, just to remind him how important TLG really is.

tumblr_inline_n5a11mbWCN1rnszd7.gif

Basically what I feel whenever I try to think of the last "new" The Last Guardian footage.

Koozek

We must never lose hope, my brothers and sisters. This year will be the year.
BELIEVE

In death, a member of Project Trico HAS a name.

LOL, I watched Fight Club for the first time last night. Can't be a coincidence. TLG confirmed.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
To be fair if it wasn't released they probably thought the game did not have anything going for it. Concept art, a few vids with no real gameplay... the game is more of an idea that never came to fruition.

Worst thing that could happen is it gets released and its the worst thing ever... at least it has legendary status now ;).

NO.

We've waited through 5 E3's and 5 TGS'......I, no we, are not going to give up just because its E3 2014 or TGS 2014.

You can't fool us with your tag bribe. Anyone tagged Honorary Last Guardian Survivor is a betrayer to The Last Guardian Support Group.

I will continue to spread the hope to my children and then my children's children

Corto

NO.

We've waited through 5 E3's and 5 TGS'......I, no we, are not going to give up just because its E3 2014 or TGS 2014.

You can't fool us with your tag bribe. Anyone tagged Honorary Last Guardian Survivor is a betrayer to The Last Guardian Support Group.

a5568f084c7e552afb7df60e99a02dac.jpg

DC1

I'm still in denial and I don't even understand what that means in this situation.

Is there a place for me in this group?

Even if this is still in development, Ueda's heart and soul have probably been so crushed by the process that he probably is totally checked out.

Ueda's involvement means almost nothing at this point.

boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

You haven't even played the game or know about the development to make such a baseless statement.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Guys the game is dead, along with Shenmue 3, Mega Man Legend 3, Viewtiful Joe 3 and many more.

It's time to

Frozen-let-it-go-o.gif

And turn away and slam that door.

Chris87

Neo Member
I'm fairly optimistic that something concrete will be said/shown at this year's E3.

However if it doesn't make an appearance I think that will be it and it's never likely to see the light of day.

E3 2014 or bust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom