• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLOU PRO Patch 1.08 - Supersampling removed from all modes [Up: New DF video]

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
Just voted and posted onit, there is hope. At least we may get word at somepoint to tell us yess its coming back or a big old negative.

Just voted and posted onit, there is hope. At least we may get word at somepoint to tell us yess its coming back or a big old negative.

Well, sorry for the bump. But this is still unresolved as far as i know. We don't know why downsampling isn't in some games and no word from Sony and no word from Naughty Dog.

Some said there would be a downsampling update for the PSPRo so all games with a higher res would be downsampled but i have heard nothing about this from Sony.

Again, i hate bumping treads from the gave but i hate it even more that there was no official response to this. Is there anything i missed? Did ND respond on their forum, maybe?

Vashetti

Banned
Going to be interesting to see if the upcoming 4.50 PS4 firmware introduces that rumoured SDK support for 1080p supersampling and whether this'll get 'fixed'.

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
I guess no more news, this shit is a dead loss now surly ?, still who needs supersampling when we can have our own wallpaper.

Planet

Yep, basically. Eventually, all such anger turns into numb disappointment and you move on. A feeling I never expected to have with the game that comes closest to the all time favorite yet if I have to think in such categories.

dmix90

Disgusting behavior from Naughty Dog/Sony. Not surprising though just look at their TLOU multiplayer mode and it's microtransactions festival.

Autofokus

Yep, basically. Eventually, all such anger turns into numb disappointment and you move on. A feeling I never expected to have with the game that comes closest to the all time favorite yet if I have to think in such categories.
This x1000, sadly..

Arttemis

Man, the bump made me think there was an update.

Considering Sony is releasing a Boost Mode, which runs contrary to what they initially said about non-pro-patched games, I think (hope) there may be an update coming to TLOU.

5olid_5nake

Sorry for the bump, but just to ask is it possible to selectively choose which patch to install? Maybe to just skip this 1.08 patch?

Top Bottom