• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMobile Tuesdays |OT| Get your Free Shit !

Rootbeer

Banned
T-Mobile... the gift that keeps on giving.

Really loved Wonder Woman, and seeing it for only $4 in IMAX was quite the bargain.

Now I'll be seeing The Last Knight also for $4 at IMAX

Thanks, T-Mobile!

I'm really digging the ATOM app, too. A lot nicer than Fandango.

reKon

Banned
Nice, free 2 months of Amazon Prime music! Is this just limited to one use per account? If not and someone doesn't have Prime, I'll gladly try this out if they want to give it away :)

Also here's my transformers could for anyone that wants:

Quote to reveal.

Sanjuro

If anyone has a lone Transformers code they can spare, shoot me PM. Hectic schedule and hoping to check this out next couple days.

Malyse

Got it. I edited my post to remove it. Did you find the 1st wasn't working or was claimed too?

It didn't do anything? Like, I put it in and the site just ignored me so I tried the second one and it worked. *shrug*

Thank you for my mom's belated birthday present :D
We're going to see it in 3D for $4 each and I don't feel nearly as bad about taking her (to a movie that I doubt I'll like) with the savings I'm getting.

Sanjuro

I think for the next 2-4 weeks. Definitely not up to Dark Tower.

Atom and Fandango are more than happy to take the volume. Atom's even done free tickets on their own before, though they're more limited.

Yeah, I think this is a better situation. Fuck Domino's!

It didn't do anything? Like, I put it in and the site just ignored me so I tried the second one and it worked. *shrug*

Thank you for my mom's belated birthday present :D
We're going to see it in 3D for $4 each and I don't feel nearly as bad about taking her (to a movie that I doubt I'll like) with the savings I'm getting.

I see. No problem!

I just double checked it and I typed it wrong. Should be fixed for anyone else who wants it.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Is it possible to get the Transformers ticket and then try and get concierge to get you a different movie? Lol

Depends on the theater. I've sometimes cancelled a fandango purchase in theater and been given passes to come back and see any movie. Other times I was told to come back with the stub for that specific movie on the day I want to see it and they'll honor it.

I imagine the latter would be trickier at theaters with reserved seating.

Zen Aku

So these tickets work on IMAX showings?
Yes they should. You can use them for basically any theatre that sell ticket through Atom and it will only be $4.

Also if someone has a spare Transformers code. I'd appreciate it if you PM me. I'd like to take my little brother to see this. Mucho gracias.

Top Bottom