• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMobile Tuesdays |OT| Get your Free Shit !

carlos

have all three codes for anyone who wants them; pm me and let me know if you want all of them or just 1

edit: transformers gone to OraleeWey

Chibot

Is anyone else having a problem getting their Amazon code to work? My account accepted the code, but I don't have access to Unlimited. Is it supposed to be accessible immediately?

Elandyll

Banned
Hi fellow T Mobile users!

Probably a stupid question, but having just landed at Heathrow and trying to use our phones (LG G5 with One Plus), wife and I got warnings that for data we needed to activate roaming, and that then we would encur extra charges.. Which kinda flies in the face of what the plan says.

Activating roaming to see what gives, the 4G Lte symbol lights up, when I should be capped at 2G.

Any input? Is this all normal and I'm actually at 2G and not actually paying fees with roaming activated?

Syriel

Hi fellow T Mobile users!

Probably a stupid question, but having just landed at Heathrow and trying to use our phones (LG G5 with One Plus), wife and I got warnings that for data we needed to activate roaming, and that then we would encur extra charges.. Which kinda flies in the face of what the plan says.

Activating roaming to see what gives, the 4G Lte symbol lights up, when I should be capped at 2G.

Any input? Is this all normal and I'm actually at 2G and not actually paying fees with roaming activated?

The warning is probably a default alert on the phone itself.

Your plan will dictate if you pay any fees or not.

carlos

all my codes are up for grabs to whoever wants them; pm me with your needs.

I'll update this post if something is taken.

edit: vudu and hautelook codes are gone

zulux21

You could use D2D and get the movie and extras for like $2.

ah, common mistake when I talk about avatar extras.

I am talking about the kids tv show Avatar the last airbender.
after the original airing they did a second airing of the show in the entirity with pop up bubbles of information. This is called Avatar Extras.

more info can be found http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_Extras_(Book_One:_Water)

the only way to watch them is by buying them through services like vudu, googleplay or even the microsoft store.

these episodes contain like 100 random facts in each episode ranging from things that are nothing more than bad jokes to actual extra information that was never confirmed before in the series.

I've been slowly using the vudu credit to buy all 3 seasons (it's one of the series that as you buy an episode the season price gets cheaper so I would buy 2 eps with each credit and then eventually get the season lol)

Armadilo

Banned
We are all getting a ticket for $4 to see the new Planet of the Apes on 7/11 from @AtomTickets & #TMobileTuesdays.

DDXg6ZZUAAElTlG.jpg

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
We are all getting a ticket for $4 to see the new Planet of the Apes on 7/11 from @AtomTickets & #TMobileTuesdays.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDXg6ZZUAAElTlG.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Nice! Finally a movie I want to see. Can we stack codes for multiple tickets?

Top Bottom