• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMobile Tuesdays |OT| Get your Free Shit !

zulux21

today is tuesday... are the offers really that bad?

I am seeing
gv05rxO.png
on the website

now to see if the cancelled phone line can still get the stuff lol.

heh nope. they want me to get text confirmation again to start up tmobile tuesdays again.

Thus I guess I will see if someone wants to trade their vudu credit for a steam game (I have a lot of random steam codes) or something. I just need that last code to be done with the avatar (the last airbender) extras series

today is tuesday... are the offers really that bad?

I am seeing

on the website

now to see if the cancelled phone line can still get the stuff lol.

heh nope. they want me to get text confirmation again to start up tmobile tuesdays again.

Thus I guess I will see if someone wants to trade their vudu credit for a steam game (I have a lot of random steam codes) or something. I just need that last code to be done with the avatar (the last airbender) extras series

I'll trade. PM me.

Jesus fuck at the 25% off at Papa Johns coupon.

T-Mobile: Here is your deal for the week.

Me: ... what?

T-Mobile: I know right? How generous of us!

Me: You do realize that with that coupon I will be paying a good chunk MORE than if I just walked in with my newspaper coupons?

T-Mobile: No need to thank us. We want to support our customers with great deals.

Me:...fuck you.

That and the 25% off overpriced Samsung shit is just about pushing me over the edge on uninstalling the app.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Groupon code is acting weird. Going to Minnesota at the end of the month and the code won't work on nearly every deal I've tried except one. All of which fit the bill (local deal, food/drink, etc.) Guess I won't be getting 50% off a slab of bacon.

neshcom

Banned
Groupon code is acting weird. Going to Minnesota at the end of the month and the code won't work on nearly every deal I've tried except one. All of which fit the bill (local deal, food/drink, etc.) Guess I won't be getting 50% off a slab of bacon.
The Groupon code seems weak. It's 50% off, but up to $10 off :/

Armadilo

Banned
Sorry for the double post but here's my stuff - Redbox is cool but hate having to return it after just one day - NZK8NY5W

$25 to restaurant.com - 1726820892

1year sub to men's or women's health = TM1726982D47

25% off mophie - TMT25

SpecX

Subscribed! Looking forward to following this thread on Tuesdays now. Just signed up with Tmobile yesterday and will be transferring my line from Verizon to them. Sorry big red, it's been great these last 7-8 years but you cost too much for me to keep going.

Arthos

Assuming I don't win a copy, if someone wins a copy of Sonic, I'd love to buy their code if it's for the Switch. :)

Been disappointed with the latest offerings but I still can't help but check every Tuesday.

jmizzal

Assuming I don't win a copy, if someone wins a copy of Sonic, I'd love to buy their code if it's for the Switch. :)

Been disappointed with the latest offerings but I still can't help but check every Tuesday.

I'm pretty sure its gonna be a PC code, but the game did get delayed on PC lol so I dont know how they are gonna handle that

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Is there a way to see what previous weeks offered? I forgot to check last week.

Really wish they'd send you a notification every Tuesday.

Is there a way to see what previous weeks offered? I forgot to check last week.

Really wish they'd send you a notification every Tuesday.

Go into the app's setting and turn on push notifications. Personally I hate those so I have it off and instead just have the app on my main page so I don't forget about it.

Is anyone has a sonic mania code, they don't want, let me know, I'll take it off your hands.

Also giving away my sonic cd pc key if anyone wants.

If anyone's got a Sonic Mania key they don't need, I would love to take that off your hands.
lol

Here are some codes:

Sonic CD: RZP3A-0LNZ6-5NAJT

$4 Hitman's Movie Ticket: 3T3QGW6BL

NimbusD

How do you do the thing where codes will only show if they're quoted? I already have Sonic CD, want to give but not have it snagged by a lurker.

Top Bottom